is my AR broken?

SKmuffin

I think my AR is broken because it doesn't recognize Pokemon Platinum... heck, it doesn't even say a game is inside. It says "Please Insert Game" and when I check, Pokemon Platinum is all the way inside... I can't really check other games right now but this is kind of annoying.. So is my AR broken? :confused:

Why don't you take the Action Replay out of the Slot and then put the game in?

I can play the game just fine but it's just that I can't use my Action Replay anymore... unless if there is a way to fix it... which I REALLY doubt.

:/

I can play the game just fine but it's just that I can't use my Action Replay anymore... unless if there is a way to fix it... which I REALLY doubt.

:/

Try taking the AR out WITHOUT cutting the power, and insert Platinum.

It will not crash (if it does, than it is broken), and it should recognise it then.

But, it does sound like the pass-through slot is broken.

Try taking the AR out WITHOUT cutting the power, and insert Platinum.

It will not crash (if it does, than it is broken), and it should recognise it then.

But, it does sound like the pass-through slot is broken.

OMG! It works, thank you VERY much! :D Now I can use AR codes again, I love you! :D Almost more then I love my gf! xD :grog:

OMG! It works, thank you VERY much! :D Now I can use AR codes again, I love you! :D Almost more then I love my gf! xD :grog:

This is how my AR works. It dosen't have a slot like that, so I have no choice.

See it:

n1697248152_17139_6839105.jpg

[Edit]: I lost this one, so when I replace it, it will probebly have a "pass-through slot"

Edited by evandixon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
which one do you have the one that u take out or the one that has the slot at the top.

Taking out the cart does the same thing for both. There is no difference between the two, except that the one with a "pass-through" slot can have a gtame in it. If you take the cart for it out, and insert the game, it will work.