IR-GTS Freezes Trade Rendezvous? FIXED

When i select that option in GTS negotiations the game freezes. This started after i recieved a pkmn using the IR-GTS. Does IR-GTS have something to do with that? Is it possible to fix?

I think this might have to do when you generate a pokemon from a pkm file, it does not recognize the OT multiplayer avatar and the game freezes. The trainers in unity tower seem to work fine though without crashes though they look like Female PKMN Breeders.

Edited by Mr G W

Not that. When i recieved pkm from the gts, glitched trainers appeared in the unity tower as if i traded them. In trade rendezvous, a list of the trainers you traded appears. I think that may be crashing the game because they are glitched.

Maybe older trainers will disappear as i trade to give room to the new ones? That could be a way to fix that, but im unsure and i wonder if there is a reliable way to fix it.

If all of this is true, maybe there is a way to fix this problem on the program itself to prevent these glitches?

This is what i think, what i know is that it started to freeze after i sent a pkm to my game.

Edited by Mr G W

Well the trainers share the same OT Name, however something is missing/invalid which causes the game to crash. The only way i see to fix this is to trade with someone with the same ID, SID and Name. Then the game would overwrite the data.

If that trade list has a limit, then trading a lot of times would eventually remove that trainer from the list, but im unsure of this.

The trainer in unity tower doesnt crash so there must be some Trade Rendezvous specific data that is missing and causes it to crash when it loads the list.

I was wondering if someone who uses the IR-GTS has the same problem. I'm almost sure that the IR-GTS did this, but i need more people to confirm this.

Also does this happen when using other programs such as ShinyGTS?

• 1 year later...

Hate to bump this thread, but this is the only place on the Internet I've found that seems to have a solution. I just need clearer details. Who should I trade with to fix all the "bad" trainer data ir-gts creates? You said "Trading with someone using the same IDs, SIDs and OT," same as what/who?