My rain dance team(wait,wtf is up with this "annoy destai" thing?)

This is for double battles.The Pokemon VGS in San franscisco in fact(go team M1nam1moto!).Feedback is appreciated.**Edit** moved leftovers to zapdos,damp rock to ludicolo,thanks to Illithian's comment.

Ludicolo@leftovers

Nature:calm

Ability:Swift swim

EVs

-204 HP

-76 spA

-124 spD

-104 speed

Moves:

-rain dance

-water pulse

-ice beam

-leech seed

My main lead and rain dancer.It is crucial for him to live,so he is the only one with leftovers(duplicate items aren't allowed).And with rain dance,zapdos can sweep with thunder with 100% accuracy!

zapdos@???(help me figure out an item. XP)

Bold

pressure

EVs:

-252 HP

-220 def

-36 speed

-roost

-Thunder

-heat wave

-hidden power grass

My second lead.It can sweep with thunder,and it can roost off damage.Heat wave and HP grass counter hippodown and obamasnow(XP)

Milotic@shell bell

Nature:bold

Ability:marvel scale

EVs:

-148 HP

-252 def

-108 spA

-hypnosis

-recover

-waterfall

-ice beam

It can fire off hypnosis while sponging damage,then once asleep I can either switch out or It can keep attacking.

Gyarados@wacan berry

Nature:adamant

Ability:intimidate

EVs:

4 HP

252 ATK

252 SP

Moves:

Dragon dance

Waterfall

ice fang

Earthquake

Once my milotic puts it the opponent to sleep,I can dragon dance,then I can just keep attacking until they die. X3

Kingdra@life orb

Adamant

swift swim

EVs:

-56 HP

-252 atk

-200 speed

-dragon dance

-outrage

-waterfall

-Rain dance

If my ludicolo dies,then this will not only be my back-up,but my "BWAHAHA,YOU NEVER EXPECTED THAT,DID YOU,BIT*H!!" pokemon.Since it will be using rain dance,people will think it would be bulky/defensive,but waterfall will get STAB and it's speed will get doubled from rain dance.

Garchomp@yache berry

Nature:jolly

Ability:sand veil

EVs:

4 HP

252 ATK

252 SPE

Moveset:

Outrage

Earthquake

stone edge

dragon pulse

My ace in the hole.Just in case My team gets swept,this thing can sweep em right back.Since it isn't banned from the tourney,i might as well exploit it,right? xD

Ok,thank you for your comments. ^^ Btw,I have a cousin who is a "retard",and I don't find it very nice when people use that term,because now he will never live life to his fullest.I thank you for your criticism,but please do not use that term.

Since your only really relying on Raindance, this strategy does not need to be pulled at the start of a match. What you should be using your leads for is either KO'ing out the opponent at the start or scouting.

A few fun strategy's to use are Surf Ludicolo paired up with Toxic Vaporeon. Ludicolo's surfs heal vappy and at the same time hit both of your opponents.

In that same vein using Gyarados + Jolteon/Electrivire with Me first is a decent option to.

Any first turn electric attacks aimed at gyarados will go to waste and give Electrvire a free speed boost. Also this lets Gyarados setup at leats one DD at the start of the match. while it heals jolteon from any damage it may have already taken.

Electrvire @ Focus sash

[ Standard set blah blah blah ]

- Me first.

Firstly, the VGS tournaments demand a viable Garchomp counter. The omnipresence of Garchomp is impossible to ignore.

Ludicolo: Brine is a better choice over Water Pulse in my opinion, although I keep saying that without testing it. Fairly standard defensive set. Be mindful that Ludicolo can be an extremely dangerous special attacker with Swift Swim. You may want to consider Damp Rock over Leftovers.

Zapdos: Standard. Double battling will help this guy because of rain dance support from the start.

Milotic: I don't really see what Milotic is doing for your team. I think there are better options for bulky water types.

Gyarados: Switch Ice Fang for Stone Edge. Also your strategy is abit odd, as most people would switch out a sleeped pokemon so as to not give you an opportunity to stat up.

Kingdra: The Kingdra set is quite predictable. If you don't put Damp Rock on Ludicolo, put it on kingdra; 8 turns of rain is invaluable.

Garchomp: Dragon Pulse is a special based move, which does not fit your EV spread, nature and strategy. Dragon Claw would be a much better choice. Swords Dance is also an excellent option for stat up.

Your team seems to be quite weak to physical based Dragon types, such as Garchomp and Salamence. With little to outspeed and counter them and complete lack of priority on this team, none of your pokemon resist Dragon type moves and none of your pokemon are bulky enough to absorb one.