Is there a code yet...

I don't think there'll be a code until Arceus is actually released at the event and we get one.

So the Arceus will have to be out before it can be figured out how the data is altered that unlocks the event?

I was mostly asking because on Serebii there is a clear screenshot of the Hiker that was most likely taken by Serebii using an emulator.

So the Arceus will have to be out before it can be figured out how the data is altered that unlocks the event?

I was mostly asking because on Serebii there is a clear screenshot of the Hiker that was most likely taken by Serebii using an emulator.

Hmm... it sure looks like the real thing. I was pretty sure we'd have to actually wait to find the data, but apparently not.

But, answering your original question: No, there is no code for activating that event, as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I think the event is activated by just an ARCEUS with the fateful encounter flag activated, Im not 100% positive but make a code for a lvl 100 ARCEUS, check the fateful encounter flag and it might work

Is that all it takes for the Shaymin / Regigigas events too? I wasn't sure if maybe Platinum has an internal event database to verify the Pokémon that activates the event. I thought perhaps it checks things such as the OT name, OT ID, OT SID, and perhaps even the PID / Nature / shininess.

Try it though, I'd be curious to see for certain.

Whoa. It's true.

I had a replica of this Arceus event traded over to me, and the hiker guy showed up in the mines.

So, yeah, all you need is an Arceus with the Fateful Encounter flag.

It worked for me too. And this kid I was babysitting unlocked it with the Arceus caught during game-play (used my AR on his Platinum for him). So someone should look into these events more.