Will there be a Special Edition HG/SS DSi?

InuYouki

The excessive use of "XD" is starting to make this thread unintelligible :(.

okay2 i won't use it anymore ^^

What do you mean by that? Very little is impossible for Nintendo to program into a game, provided it falls within the technical limits of the system. Including the Pal Park would be an extremely simple matter; the number of DSi's floating around out there is irrelevant. There are still more people using DS and DS Lites.

not about the Pal Park, it's about the SS/HS special edition using DSLite

Speak for yourself; I've bought several things from eBay, and provided you pay attention to feedback/etc., it's a perfectly reliable system.

uhmm .. i live in asia, dude ...

and from what you put the your "personal info" , you live in canada =_= ..

so maybe it's possible to "cross-check" the goods

in my case, how i check it .... and i also hear some information regarding trading/buying in ebay ,that one of the buyer ordered somethin ... and when the package comes, he only got the box =_= , not the "real" goods =_=

how can i believe in ebay if that kind rumor going around in my city xD ...

anyway that's just my perception .. so let's not talk about this :)

i kinda feel that if we continue this ... and it will become debate which can cause "flame" (*_*)

I don't think they can make a DSi exclusive game. I just don't see a game THAT dependent on the camera or music feature. The only exclusives I know of are the ones in the shop since you need the internet to buy them in the first place.

I already have a GBASP and two DSlites so I am good with having something to play my advance games on. Really, I am just looking for an excuse to buy the DSi, because in all honesty..... I really have no need for it xD

oh yes, you need it to buy somethin like worthed DSiWare game ^^

and some animal crossing extra stuffs .. i hope that nintendo also make the clock and calculator version of pokemon :)

check this out LINK

this is one of the worthed games in DSiWare ,well, it's still JAPAN , i think that they will make the USA version

for me , i will definitely buy this xD when it comes to the USA DSiWare Shop

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any game themed gameboy or DS is a Special Edition since after X amount of months they stop making it. Where as they will continue to make the default colors until they stop production of the product.

There are tons. Just to name a few from the DSlite we have a Mario one, a Zelda one and a Guitar Hero one. I am sure there is more. Nintendo will use everything and anything to promote the sales of their products. And it works too. I already had a DS and a Black DSlite and I STILL bought the Zelda Edition DSlite because I just had to have a Triforce on my DS while I played @.@ I am sure I am not the only one who has done this.

So for that exact reason I have decided to WAIT till more versions on the DSi come out. I don't need two or three DSi on top of all my other DS's. So I will wait till the release of HG/SS and if there isn't a SE DSi then I will just buy a black one.

I have to agree with Flootenkerp. The idea they wont make a bundle pack because there is no GBA slot.

And the fact that you said they are focusing on the DSi just disproves the point you are trying to make. With them focusing on the DSi that would make it MORE likely for them to make a bundle or a SE. What better way to boost sales then with a SE DSi?

I have to agree with Flootenkerp. The idea they wont make a bundle pack because there is no GBA slot.

And the fact that you said they are focusing on the DSi just disproves the point you are trying to make. With them focusing on the DSi that would make it MORE likely for them to make a bundle or a SE. What better way to boost sales then with a SE DSi?

Exactly. If Nintendo made a DSI, they would do anything to make a profit out of it, including taking advantage of a bundle. Not making one would be a huge profit mistake, especially if it was all just because it had no GBA slot.

Exactly Flootenkerp. I know a ton of people who have never even used their GBA slot so the whole GBA slot argument isn't a very good one in my opinion. Maybe it is a good reason for the pokemon fans not to want one, but not most people. They may not make a Pokemon DSi, but I can say %100 they will make some sort of SE DSi.

I would not care much if there is or is not a GBA slot.(I have two SP a DS, DS lite,DSi)

I had the DSi bought for me. And if i have a sticker to put one i will be fine. On a black colored one look's pretty good. I had 10 years pokemon placed on my Black SP.

Back to topic there is defiantly going to be one. Nintendo has to make a limited edition DSi for Pokemon like every other hand held they released.

I wouldnt be suprised if their was a DSL or a DSi, but one comment about the first post, you didn't add pictures of the 600 Giratina DSL's nintendo gave away in Japan earlier this year, with the wifi events we never confirmed lol

The game just might have DSi exclusive features like the camera function among other things and not a DSi exclusive event. How would they do that in a firmware update? I guess the firmware update would give you access to a new distribution method over WI-FI.

Ah well that makes since I was a bit confused but they might do that any way to increase the sale of the system. Also I think the DSi will have the notched ear pichu on it because of the movie and also the games event.