Weirdest movie you've ever seen

kuoleva

I just watched what has to be the weirdest, and funniest, movies I've ever seen, Teeth. o_O; I'm not even going to say what it's about, except it features a girl, lots of blood, and what the title advertises. >.< I don't know why I watched it, but it said it was a feminist movie, and won the Sundance in 2007, so I figured there would be giggles involved. There were, but my boyfriend ran out of the room, lawl.

So, what weird movies have you seen?

Oh, by the way, if you're really conservative, or get weirded out by sexuality at all, I wouldn't suggest googling Teeth. If you're a girl, you'll think it's epic, if you're a guy, you will cry, or at least you'll never look at a girl the same way again. >.>;

I just watched what has to be the weirdest, and funniest, movies I've ever seen, Teeth. o_O; I'm not even going to say what it's about, except it features a girl, lots of blood, and what the title advertises. >.< I don't know why I watched it, but it said it was a feminist movie, and won the Sundance in 2007, so I figured there would be giggles involved. There were, but my boyfriend ran out of the room, lawl.

So, what weird movies have you seen?

Oh, by the way, if you're really conservative, or get weirded out by sexuality at all, I wouldn't suggest googling Teeth. If you're a girl, you'll think it's epic, if you're a guy, you will cry, or at least you'll never look at a girl the same way again. >.>;

I just googled that film and read a little bit about it..i didnt finish it:( after i read the bit about the teeth that was it!i chould never watch that film...scary..

I just googled that film and read a little bit about it..i didnt finish it:( after i read the bit about the teeth that was it!i chould never watch that film...scary..

Haha, yeah. I'm a girl, so I thought it was freaking hilarious. Now every time I look at my boyfriend funny, he runs away. It was really weird, but the doctor scene was like, amazing. It ate his fingers. I've never laughed so hard in my life, but I'm sure most guys would cringe. It's kind of a warning, rape won't end well. In this case, it ends kind of lulzy. I just want to give that girl a high-five, that would be the ultimate revenge.

It wasn't scary, unless you get freaked out by sex in general, or you have a habit of putting yourself in the shoes of characters, heh.

If you just youtube the doctor scene from it, you will laugh incredibly hard. No nudity, but there were many giggles.

"Hey, what do you put up there?"

"OH GOD" *fingers are cut off*

I lawled. >.>;

Ugh... God forbid I say this... but Disney's Alice in Wonderland... is the creepiest movie ever. I liked it when I was a kid, and I still do... it's colorful and beautiful like most old Disney movies, but in retrospect... JUST THINK for once and tell me that's not a weird movie! It's like you're on drugs or something (not that I've taken any... mind you)!

Yeah, Alice was weird, and an amazing movie. The book was better though. Marilyn Manson is supposed to be making a movie on Lewis Carrol, and I hope it comes out. I personally think Manson is one of the most intelligent and articulate people ever, once you get past the shock factor, and I want to see how he portrays Carrol.

And Edward Scissorhands was absolutely amazing, what are you talking about. :o J/k, but I did love it. Depp was adorable in that movie. ^^

Another weird, but AMAZING movie was Pan's Labyrinth. I cried for an hour at the end, Guillermo Del Toro is a genius. That has to be the most beautiful movie I've ever seen. It's got some violence and swearing, but it really does add to the mood. I'd recommend it to everyone. It was defiantly creepy, but awesome nonetheless, unless you can't stand subtitles.

I just read he whole plot of the movie.

I actually don't care, it's a 'meh' from me :P

The only weird thing is where the teeth are (kids, do not google teeth).

I don't actually recall any weird movies right now, Event Horizon would be the weirdest, but it's Sci-Fi, it's supposed to be weird :P

I just watched what has to be the weirdest, and funniest, movies I've ever seen, Teeth. o_O; I'm not even going to say what it's about, except it features a girl, lots of blood, and what the title advertises.

Aha, I just searched up on that Teeth movie. "Interesting" plot behind it =/

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, both the film and the novel

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Another weird, but AMAZING movie was Pan's Labyrinth. I cried for an hour at the end, Guillermo Del Toro is a genius. That has to be the most beautiful movie I've ever seen. It's got some violence and swearing, but it really does add to the mood. I'd recommend it to everyone. It was defiantly creepy, but awesome nonetheless, unless you can't stand subtitles.

Pan's Labyrinth was an amazing movie. I've watched it a few times and it always has the same effect on me. It's simply a masterpiece. The Pale Man was simply one of the creepiest creatures ever created.

EDWARD SCISSOR HANDS WEIRDS ME OUT.

I don't know how Edward Scissorhands creeps you out. Come on, he's charming and innocent =)

I think the weirdest movie I've seen is Naked Lunch. I wouldn't recommend watching it though if you're a homophobe....plenty of penises >_>

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

It's funny because it's essentially just a long, bad trip from the first-person perspective

Another good, weird one is Natural Born Killers, mainly because of the crazy cinematography and the television footage/cartoons/etc randomly spliced in.