DW friends have a limit??

Haganeno

I ask this because i already have 10 friends on the DW and now the friend request that i have i cant accept those and it shows me a message that say "my Dream Pal list is full i have to organize my friend list on my profile" but nothing happens on my profile just sort them by name ascendant or descendant nothing more and i have 2 friend request still pendant but it not allow me to accept them so if somebody knows if the DW friend list have a limit would be good to compart with all of us.

I believe the number of Dream Pals you can have caps out at ten. I have ten Dream Pals, and I'm unable to add anyone else unless I delete them off my list. :/

I usually delete the ones who've been inactive for a certain amount of days-- a week at the most. Chances are I can check up on them through my Footprint Mat anyway, though.

yeah i agree with you yoshistar but its kinda sadly have to delete pals because it would be good to have a different kind of pals from around the world but i think i would have to do the same as you delete the ones who are innactive for a week o something like that.