RMT: My current OU

This is the team I play most often, and it's served me well, but I know it can be better. Sometimes I give a description, but usually it should be pretty obvious what's going with any given poke.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers (Female)

Ability: Iron Barbs

EVs: 252 HP, 30 Def, 216 SpDef

Sassy Nature

Moves: Curse, Gyro Ball, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock

This thing has been great for SR setup, but even better for a surprise sweep. One Curse and its defense is so massive and its speed is so low that it can topple most pokes in one hit while taking whatever damage they deal.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers (Female)

Ability: Guts

EVs: 120 HP, 252 Atk, 136 Def

Adamant Nature

Moves: Mach Punch, Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Stone Edge

This one takes a licking and keeps on dealing massive damage. It's the normal set but with Stone Edge instead of Payback, which has served me super well.

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf (Male)

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpAtk, 252 Spd

Modest Nature

Moves: Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Surf

A coverage beast and a speed demon with that scarf. People think they'll outspeed, and then Hydreigon just puts them in the ground.

Azumarill @ Choice Band (Female)

Ability: Huge Power

EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Spd

Adamant Nature

Moves: Ice Punch, Superpower, Waterfall, Aqua Jet

My only priority move user. That's worth noting. Also a good counter to a lot of pokes which would otherwise shred my team.

Blaziken @ Focus Sash (Male)

Ability: Speed Boost

EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd

Adamant Nature

Moves: Blaze Kick, Hi Jump Kick, Swords Dance, Shadow Claw

If this guy sets up, it's mostly good game. I took out Flare Blitz for Blaze Kick since a lot of the time I'm going in, setting up an SD, and then trying to live to sweep as long as possible.

Cresselia @ Leftovers (Female)

Ability: Levitiate

EVs: 252 HP, 56 Def, 200 SpDef

Hardy Nature

Moves: Ice Beam, Reflect, Psychic, Moonlight.

--

So yeah, any help would be appreciated.

Hmm, only one i havn't got time to rate but isn't SB Blaziken banned?

Also you really need power whip on Ferro, your team could easily be walled by Vapoureon, Swampert and the new threat that would destroy Ferro and the rest of your team is Quagsire (It has Unaware, it's a beast).

Edited by Immerse

• 4 weeks later...

One word of advice from personal experience: be careful running your Hydreigon set. I used to run one very similar (Fire Blast over Flamethrower for more power). Be forewarned of the drawback of using Draco Meteor with Choice Band. You will get that great power boost, but after only a couple DM, you may find yourself in a tricky spot. I would recommend running Dragon Pulse instead; you lose some power, but you don't lose his much needed power.