Du Hello.

Skevengal

Do you use Pokégen?  

9006 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Pokégen?

• Yes, I do!
    • No, Hacks aren't fair and should be eliminated.
    • WTH is Pokégen?

Hello there, I am Skevengal, but you can call me Skev if you like. I'm also known as the Pokémon Professor. Why you might ask? Well...OMG THERES A BIDOOF EMOTICON!!! :bidoof: (Yes, I actually realized that as I am typing this) ...ah...where was I? *reads previous sentences*...ah yes. So I am known as the Pokémon Professor because I have a tree last name, and I taught all of my (Real Life, Outside world, Society) friends about Pokémon, I also taught my other (Online, In-game) friends and I have experience being Tutors/Teachers to other people via other forums... My (Real Life, Outside world, Society) friends originally called me the Pokémon Master, yes, I was the Big Cheese, the best of the best and I won a lot, and well...I got cocky. I thought I was invincible at Pokémon (Because I'm Asian :kikkoman: lol jk xD I'm not racist...that racist) until I talked to big and got whooped by some 24-year old guy online. I was hurt pretty bad...Well I was like...12 at the time, I'm 14 now (Oooo 2 years, big difference). But in those 2 years, I still helped my friends, some even beat me (HAX!!! Nah, I'm just keedin) and helped my online friends not only with battling since at that time I was kinda traumatized by that loss and helped them with Breeding and other things Pokémon related, some I even joined in doing Fan Ficts and Role-Playing and pretty much became a "Jack of all trades, but a Master of none" (I can do all Pokémon trades except for fan art and other artsy stuff, cuz i'm horrible at that stuff) Pretty ironic since I started from Pokémon Master huh? Anyway...I became known as the Pokémon Professor and thats me :D But I'm not done ranting about my life which probably no one is gonna look at or notice cause to everyone else I'm just some Newbie to this forum which is fine...but even though I'm a professor, I will still Whoop your @$$. rofl. If you're thinking oh, this kid must be lying cause if he's so good at Pokémon or so well known in high regard, why is he here? Of course this is online so I can't "prove" it to you trolls out there but I came to this forum for really, one main reason. Pokégen. Yes, Pokégen. Like I said, I have competitively battled before, so I perfectly IV bred, and Ev trained but it took so much out of me and like I said I'm 14, I'm a student and I have a life believeitornot. I mostly battle using PO and shoddy battle which if you want to battle me, the name is BELOW (In the kewl voice from Ray William Johnson). Pokégen is so useful and to help encourage this awesome program, or to help others with this program is not allowed in many other societ...I mean forums and is frowned upon like cannibalism. So that's why I came here, now I know that I said that Pokégen is the main reason that I came to this forum so once again, you will be asking, then what am I doing here, the answer is simple...I'm Bored...so yea...That's all from me!

Good mother of God, not seen a wall of text that big since Wraith's last realisation :P (I jest, I jest)

Welcome to the site, Professor.

You're more than welcome to give me a battle some time, I don't do wifi however, so if you're familiar with Pokemon Online, you're more than welcome to ask me for a battle. (Oh I just actually read your wall of text and you are indeed famililar with Pokemon Online.)

As for Pokegen, just look through its dedicated forum, and make sure you read everything about it that you can if you plan on asking questions in there. Coders and programmers and other "ers" can be cranky, so know your stuff and use the search feature. Of course if there's anything I can help you with I'll try my best.

Enjoy your gas. :D

Edited by wraith89

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I hope to battle you as well with PO however, my schoolwork is piling up and I'm nearing Finals so...yea...lol. Do I get a sticker for longest wall of text? Btw I farted. Really loud.

Edited by wraith89