Pokemon World Championships

I want to EV pokemon for this event, but i don't have a clue how to do it without using my action replay, i want to do it properly bcus they can disqualify you for cheating..

So how can i find out IV's without my AR??

And if i traded a hacked ditto with perfect IV's and then i hatch an Egg then the eggs perfectly legit right?

Or can they find out that the parent pokemon was made with pokesav?

And if i put in my action replay and did like 1 code for a potion or something meaningless would they still say the save file is tampered?

Are there any ways round this?

PS sorry if this is in wrong section.. I'm new here

EVing Pokemon is simple. Defeating a Pokemon will give you an EV point of some sort (example: faint a Starly and your Pokemon gains + 1 Speed). Look for specific lists like the one in Bulbapedia or something if you want to know which Pokemon gives which EVs. Note that some Pokemon give more than 1 EV or one in different places. You can have a max of 255 in one stat and 510 in total, as you probably know.

As for IVs, you can find out what they are mostly through AR (simply checking your IVs through AR isn't a bad thing though, but manipulating them IS)... or if you perfectly EVd your Pokemon and it is at level 100. Otherwise, we'd be pressed to find out what it is.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_effort_value_yield

And no, we don't encourage cheating.

So how can i find out IV's without my AR??

And if i traded a hacked ditto with perfect IV's and then i hatch an Egg then the eggs perfectly legit right?

Or can they find out that the parent pokemon was made with pokesav?

And if i put in my action replay and did like 1 code for a potion or something meaningless would they still say the save file is tampered?

Let's see...

1. There are methods, if you have wifi the easiest method is PokéCheck: http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/

2. The egg would be perfectly fine, legality wise.

3. No, they can't if the parent isn't on the game (they still wouldn't be able to distinguish it from a hacked one if you do it correctly).

4. I highly doubt this, but I can't rule it out completely.