Help with this Pikachu, only need to see what I did wrong

Salut!

Its me again xD.

This time I brign a enigma, this Pikachu looks perfectly legit to me. I did anything wrong perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

TC

[ATTACH]8403[/ATTACH]

You have it's origin as Black, you can't catch a Pikachu in Pokemon Black or White, it has to be transfered over, so the origin has to be a game where you can actually catch it Met at should be PokeTransfer for hatch condition and location, to many EVs, can only have 508 I think is the max. THat's what I see, someone else may be able to find more.

You have it's origin as Black, you can't catch a Pikachu in Pokemon Black or White, it has to be transfered over, so the origin has to be a game where you can actually catch it Met at should be PokeTransfer for hatch condition and location, to many EVs, can only have 508 I think is the max. THat's what I see, someone else may be able to find more.

EV max is 510 actually, buddy :)

One thing I noticed. Your met level is level 2, which can't happen when it's hatched. Aside from that I can't think of anything else.

Dream World Pikachu has not been released yet...

I fixed any errors though...

check mark next to nickname

added escape sequence to nickname

changed hatched location to route 3

fixed EV's

added escape sequence to trainer name

gave extra bytes x 01 to indicate DW ability

please read this guide - http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=how+to+generate+gen+V+pokemon

Oh Chossen thanks a LOT I didnt see your post.

Is OK and I did read that guide =3 I gonna use the one you kindly fixed for me, I will leave the Pikachu I originally wanted checked in my other post for learning'sake only.

I never add escape secuence to my OT and sometimes to the Nick but they still work.

Anyway

Thanks a lot.

Tc

P.d: You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

for your new one...

generated new PID

check mark next to nickname

Can Nicknames have spaces or apostrophe in them? dunno never tried so I removed the space and apostrophe...

added escape sequence to nickname

Fixed IV's for Hidden Power Ice with best possible stats

Secret ID was 0, used your old one

added escape sequence to trainer name