Archived Sticky: Gen V Event Collection and Contribution Thread

Guested

• 4 weeks later...

I've added an entry to the Gallery for the English version of the Movie Mewtwo that was distributed in Indonesia and the Philippines for the 2013 movie.

Info thread here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?33164-BW-B2W2-Event-Mewtwo-(Pok%E9mon-Movie-16)-(Indonesia)

Entry Link:

English Movie 2013 Mewtwo

I'll probably get around to adding it to the zip eventually.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like to say that the the distro comments of Gratitude Shaymin of Japanese Version is not correct. Please check and revise. Thanks.

In addition, I want to ask whether the pgf file of Tohoku Jirachi distributed in Tohoku Pokecenter is legal because I don't find the photos proving its legality in this thread.

I'd like to say that the the distro comments of Gratitude Shaymin of Japanese Version is not correct. Please check and revise. Thanks.

Do you mean the text in this image?

http://events.projectpokemon.org/images/053-shaymin-pc-jpn.png

The only problem I can see is that it looks like the "1" is half-width and it was probably supposed to be full-width.

This doesn't affect the pgf file, so I don't think I'll change the image just for this small thing.

In addition, I want to ask whether the pgf file of Tohoku Jirachi distributed in Tohoku Pokecenter is legal because I don't find the photos proving its legality in this thread.

Yes, it is.

Do you mean the text in this image?

http://events.projectpokemon.org/images/053-shaymin-pc-jpn.png

The only problem I can see is that it looks like the "1" is half-width and it was probably supposed to be full-width.

This doesn't affect the pgf file, so I don't think I'll change the image just for this small thing.

Yes, it is.

Yes, it is the problem with the "1", which should be full-width.

Anyway, thank you for verifying the legality of Tohoku Jirachi. I'm looking forward to the wondercard of sixth generation.

Every Japanese Wondercard has this issue with the "1". I don't think there's something wrong with the images.

Rather it seems like that is a general problem in the Japanese games. As far as I know the font isn't even in the WC, it's in the game itself.

Even if you insert an English wondercard, where all letters and numbers are half-width, into the Japanese game, the date will appear full-width. Except the "1" which will be half-width again.

n1mE7ZA.png

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTES TO OUR EVENT COLLECTION!

The Event Gallery page can be found here.

Here is a collection of Generation V events that we have collected so far, in pgf format.

Use this thread to contribute events as they are released and collected.

Please submit the pgf file as an attachment in a zip file.

Use Pokegen to extract pgf files from your sav file.

Feel free to add screenshots, and Event/Wonder Card descriptions in the post, if you like. Please also state how you obtained the event itself. Please submit some photos from the event location as well, preferably of any poster with the distro information on it, or of the location itself. DSi and 3DS have a built-in camera, so that shouldn't be too difficult.

Only make posts here if you have a submission, a comment regarding the validity of submitted events, have noticed an error in the collection files, or have noticed a missing event.

If you want to make a notification of an upcoming (or missed ongoing) event, make a new thread in the "Event Pokemon" forum and include a link to the source (sources are very helpful, especially for non-English and non-Japanese events).

Examples of good contribution posts:

Gen V Japanese example, by Nigoli

032-0.png

032-1.png032-2.png

Card Title: ビクティニ プレゼント

Card Comment: ポケモン映画2011を

観に来てくれて ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!

Icon: Pokémon #494

Date Card Received: 2011/04/16

Gen IV example (to show English), by Trance:

CrownEntei-WiFiENG.png

244.png Crown Entei (Wifi, ENG)

ID: 60

Date: 14th Feb 2011

Distribution: 801D (D/P/Pt/HG/SS)

Trainer: WIN2011 -> ID02141, SID03136

Item: Custap Berry

Not yet contributed events:

Recently added to Gallery:

Thanks, people!

If you missed the announcements, the Event Gallery page is now open and can be found here.

Latest Version: 11/11/2013

(First update of the zip in over a year, added everything that was missing)

Recent updates:

10/14/2012

(Added ENG/FRA/GER/SPN/ITA Plasma Genesect, Korean Dragons weeks 5-6, Single Battle Strongest Class Pokemon periods 2-5)

9/16/2012

(Added Spanish Zoroark, US/EU Keldeo, Korean Dragons weeks 1-4, GER Worlds Flying Pikachu, Korean Summer Carnival Pikachu, Adventure Camp Fossils, Kanto Starter Eggs, Single Battle Strongest Class Pokemon)

8/19/2012

(Added Plasma Genesect, ENG Worlds Flying Pikachu, GER/ENG/SPN Strongest Pikachu)

8/5/2012

(Added Japanese Singing Piplup and Italian Strongest Pikachu)

7/15/2012

(Added Spanish Karrablast and Shelmet, replaced French Strongest Pikachu due to DS clock error)

7/7/2012

(Added French Strongest Pikachu)

7/2/2012

(Added Movie Keldeo, Movie Meloetta, US Nationals Larvitar, UK Wifi Victini)

6/3/2012(re-uploaded on 6/11/2012 with a new Larvitar)

(Added French Wi-Fi Victini, Italian Nationals Shiny Larvitar, Japanese Powerful Tag Pokemon Whimsicott/Lucario)

5/14/2012

(Added Korean Thundurus and Tornadus)

5/11/2012

(Added Singapore Pika Pika Carnival Pikachu ENG/JPN)

5/9/2012

(Added English Dark Explorer Darkrai, Japanese Powerful Tag Pokemon Ninetales/Chandelure, Kyushu Super-Powerful Metagross/Gardevoir/Salamence (Kokura),Tohoku Master Ball)

5/1/2012

(Added Mighty Mewtwo - GER, ITA, SPN)

4/28/2012

(Added Fukuoka Kyogre, Kyushu Super-Powerful Milotic/Ludicolo/Walrein (Nagasaki, Sasebo, Saga, Miyazaki, Kokura), Kyushu Super-Powerful Sceptile/Blaziken/Swampert (Nagasaki), Kyushu Super-Powerful Metagross/Gardevoir/Salamence (Miyazaki, Nagasaki))

4/15/2012

(Added Spanish Nationals Shiny Larvitar)

4/11/2012

(Added Wi-Fi Movie Victini GER, ITA, SPN)

3/27/2012

(Added Strongest Pikachu and French Mewtwo)

3/17/2012

(Added VGC Germany/France Nationals 2012 Larvitar, Fukuoka Groudon, Super-Powerful Sceptile/Blaziken/Swampert from Saga/Kumamoto/Kokura stations)

3/16/2012

(Added Sakura Shinkansen Pikachu and Nobunaga's Rayquaza)

3/15/2012

(Added Korean Strongest Mewtwo)

3/10/2012

(Added Wifi Spring Reshiram and Zekrom (ENG, FRA, GER, ITA, SPN))

3/5/2012

(added VGC UK Nationals 2012 Larvitar)

2/18/2012

(added Netherlands Reshiram and Zekrom)

2/11/2012

(added English Mighty Mewtwo)

2/10/2012

(added Game Generations Rayquaza)

1/30/2012

(added Week 4 of Year of the Dragon eggs)

1/23/2012

(added Week 3 of Year of the Dragon eggs)

1/16/2012

(Added Tohoku Birthday Audino and Week 2 of Year of the Dragon eggs)

1/6/2012

(Added Korean Reshiram/Zekrom, Italian Darkrai, and Year of the Dragon eggs)

12/20/2011

(Added Korean Victini and Japanese Gratitude Shaymin)

12/15/2011

(Added Japanese Milos Island Thundurus and Tornadus)

12/4/2011

(Added German and Spanish Darkrai, English Wi-Fi Victini, Japanese Tohoku Snivy, and English Swiss Darkrai)

11/23/2011

(Added French Darkrai)

11/20/2011

(Added Master Ball Pokemon Center event)

11/9/2011

(Added 2011 Japanese Pokemon Center Audino Birthday Gifts and Korean Shiny Hydreigon and Shiny Golurk)

9/25/2011

(Added Strongest Mewtwo)

9/18/2011

(Added German Pokemon Day Zoroark, German Karrablast/Shelmet, Korean Home Plus Darkrai)

9/16/2011

(Added Australian/US Snarl Zoroark)

9/3/2011

(Added Singing Pikachu, Churuno OT)

8/30/2011

(Updated Collection to new format)

(Added Singing Pikachu, AAA OT)

8/28/2011

(Added Singing Pikachu, ELT OT)

8/26/2011

(Added Singing Pikachu, Amigo OT)

8/21/2011

(Added Singing Pikachu, Chisa OT)

(Removed Spanish Snarl Zoroark, Karrablast, and Shelmet)

8/20/2011

(Added Spanish Snarl Zoroark, Karrablast, and Shelmet)

8/19/2011

(Added Worlds 2011 Scrafty)

8/14/2011

(Added Singing Pikachu, SKE48 OT)

8/7/2011

(Added French Karrablast and Shelmet)

8/6/2011

(Added Singing Pikachu, Wasshoi OT)

7/20/2011

(Added Korean Snarl Zoroark)

7/19/2011

(Added German Karrablast/Shelmet and Snarl Zoroark)

7/18/2011

(Added ANA Flying Pikachu and Italian Karrablast/Shelmet)

7/10/2011

(Added 2011 Movie Reshiram and Zekrom)

7/6/2011

(Added French Snarl Zoroark)

6/29/2011

(Added Korean Liberty Ticket [contribution by Nigoli] and Korean Satoshi's Zuruggu)

6/22/2011

(Added Italian Snarl Zoroark from Pokemon Day)

6/19/2011

(Added Greek (ENG) Multirama events: Karrablast, Shelmet, and Snarl Zoroark)

6/17/2011

(Added Korean Mystery Eggs and Shiny Hydregion/Golurk)

Thank you very much for this, working perfectly! :kikkoman:

• 5 months later...

According the bulbapedia the pokemon hills mewtwo has 2 different wondercards (1 english and 1 japanese) and only the japanese one is in the zip. Although they do appear to be the exact same pokemon. The same goes with the vgc worlds 2011 scrafty. The pokemon is always in english but the wondercards change and the korean and japanese ones are not in the zip. The italian folder has both the italian and spanish worlds 2013 smeargles in it. The spanish summer shelmet is named 002 Summer Shelmet SPN [PPorg] and I believe it should be named 003 Summer Shelmet SPN [PPorg].

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

hello guys , im not sure this is the right thread to ask this but. im trying to find 

japanese Magikarp id number 03126
start date 14 february 2007- 14 february 2007 
from the games Diamond and pearl 

would anyone have the link to it ? please and thankyou 

cinty :)

1 hour ago, Cinty said:

hello guys , im not sure this is the right thread to ask this but. im trying to find 

japanese Magikarp id number 03126
start date 14 february 2007- 14 february 2007 
from the games Diamond and pearl 

would anyone have the link to it ? please and thankyou 

cinty :)

That one is not in the on-site Gallery here, but you can find it in the Github repository https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery

DP - ノリィ♪ Magikarp.pk4

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlackShark said:

That one is not in the on-site Gallery here, but you can find it in the Github repository https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery

DP - ノリィ♪ Magikarp.pk4

I gave up on GTS Daisuki Pokemon. It is damn near impossible to legality check. The ones I have are very different from each other with respect to trash bytes, PID, IV, and SID. So who knows if they are legal.

10 hours ago, Sabresite said:

I gave up on GTS Daisuki Pokemon. It is damn near impossible to legality check. The ones I have are very different from each other with respect to trash bytes, PID, IV, and SID. So who knows if they are legal.

Oh I didn't know. Well, I feel like it would be a good idea to mark them as unverified then. Maybe add a tag to the files or the folder.