Archived Sticky: Gen V Event Collection and Contribution Thread

Guested

While it may not be of huge help, the Danish Dialga has the same OT as the american distribution (SUM2013), but it has the same ID as the german distribution (08303). Other than that, it's pretty much identical to the others, as far as I know of.

168v2vq.jpg

10icwv6.jpg

3164tqf.jpg

2yx4ygj.jpg

jp9bww.jpg

Edited by Aggi
Forgot to include the photos of the distribution, as I wrote I would a few days ago.

So basically, it's identical to the UK one.

I think it's still a helpful information, because that lets us know exactly which areas had which language (Even though you could technically show up with another language game and get another language.)

Hmm.. I went back and I was checking the recent Plasma Deoxys Wifi Event and downloaded the pgf. When injected into a Pokemon White save it seems to work in game fine. Is this expected or should it really only be working on B2W2?

Gen V PGFs can be used across all Gen V games.

But there are the following factors to take note of:

1. When you use a PGF meant for another language, example Korean Deoxys on European Pokemon game,

The Deoxys you receive will bear it's English name, when legally it's supposed to be the Korean Name.

2. If certain PGFs are meant for only BW and you receive the Pokemon on a B2W2,

an in-depth check will show that you did not receive the Pokemon Legally.

(basically, a. receive it on the game it's meant to be received on, b. edit the game received on Pokegen (and locations, eg. Aspertia didnt exist in BW), c. edit the PGF to show received at correct cart)

That's all I can think of right now.

lol that no one went to eb games or gamestop yet

i went and got them after school today around 3 at eb games canada by a ride from grandpa which was previously known as gamestop but changed for some reason.

pretty sure people are waiting for gta v on tuesday i'll be getting mine for 360 the next weekend.

also i used an acekard 2i and pokemon black 2 and white 1 roms in german spanish french and japanese to get them

there wasn't any japanese or german. -___- fucking disappointment about japanese mostly :frown:

i hope i can get that torchic in japanese on my x cause that'll be my fun game i can mess around with and y will be my main.

some guys already got palkia and giratina in english and italian so i don't need to upload them,

enjoy and don't look at me cause again... I DIDN'T GET NO FUCKING JAPANESE OR GERMAN!

Palkia Eb games..zip

Palkia Eb games..zip

Yeah, these aren't being distributed in Japanese. Thought that was clear.

That's weird about German. Someone else reported not being able to get German at a US or Canada location... and another said Spanish was not available at a German location. It would make sense if perhaps they can't fit all three dragons in all five languages on a single distribution cart...

But... Cara Ansell's contribution from a Canadian location had all five languages, including German... so I dunno what's going on.

My theory is that perhaps you aren't waiting long enough? It may go through a cycle on the active cards. Sometimes it takes quite a long time to connect when I'm at Japanese events that have multiple, random cards being distributed (but that could also be due to wireless interference).

Also, if anyone else attends, PLEASE get some photos of the distro text and the informational counter card/poster thing.

Edit:

On re-reading posts, it actually seems more likely that German is left out of the distro carts used in Canada, and Spanish left out in Germany and German areas. So I don't know how Cara Ansell got her German card...

But then what about the rest of Europe? What about Australia?

To those who attend: please be vigilant and thorough in your reports! Check all languages! Having details would be much more preferable to having a note just saying "some langauges were not distributed in some regions."

Thanks!

Second edit:

Also, GETYOURGAMEANDWATCHON! .....

What's up with the bak files you have in the Giratina folder?

Edited by Guested

Sorry guys that i can't send you any pictures of the location of the distribution (haven't known that you maybe want them) but here is the German Shiny Palkia Event PGF from Todays Germany Pokémon Day in Munich. The Event startet around 12 o'clock and i decided to went there to get the Shiny Palkia.

Here is the PGF with ingame Screenshots:

289v2ms.png

2ajyki0.png

Enjoy! :)

149 Summer Shiny &#.zip

149 Summer Shiny .zip

I've returned from the Pokemon Center, and if you missed it in the other thread, the Pokemon Smash event was announced to be Sableye.

So here it is!

It has its Hidden Ability, Prankster, along with Trick + Black Slduge combo, and the event moves Tickle and Octazooka (chosen by the host of the show, Golgo, who is an Octillery fan and... likes tickling Sableye).

Chief Golgo's Sableye

imgur album link

I'm holding off on adding GETYOURGAMEANDWATCHON!'s dragon contributions until he clarifies why he was editing the pgf files.

So other contributions on those are still welcome to confirm. ALSO PHOTOS OF DISTRO TEXT PLEASE.

Things are looking like they're checking out, so I've added them to the Gallery.

Thanks to our recent dragon contributors, evo2587, NDS-Boy, and GETYOURGAMEANDWATCHON!, we have a few more of them to add.

Summer Shiny Palkia (German)

Summer Shiny Palkia (French)

Summer Shiny Giratina (French)

Summer Shiny Palkia (Spanish)

Summer Shiny Giratina (Spanish)

I'm also going to make an update after I've figured out which areas are not distributing which langauges.

So far I have:

UK, Canada - not distributing German

Belgium (and Germany?) - not distributing Spanish

If you know of any more information, please let me know.

Also, still awaiting a German Giratina as well as distro text on any of the events you may attend.

Thanks!

Updated Chart:

chart7.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to BroccoliYT for another solid Korean contribution! and King Impoleon for another confirmation!

I've added the Korean cards to the Gallery.

Shiny Dialga (Korean)

Shiny Palkia (Korean)

Shiny Giratina (Korean)

I'm also going to make an update after I've figured out which areas are not distributing which langauges.

So far I have:

Also, still awaiting a German Giratina as well as distro text on any of the events you may attend.

Thanks!

Current Chart:

chart7.png

I've just returned from what is most likely the final Gen V event in Japan (unless they throw in the shiny dragons in the week before XY). Hiroshi Yamamoto won the battle tournament between hosts on Pokemon Smash, and his Pokemon are being distributed at Pokemon Centers. The tournament was double battle format, and his strategy was based around Drizzle and Swift Swim, so two of his pokemon are being distributed.

I've also uploaded Njoy's Giratina (thanks!). I'm pretty sure we need distro text on all non-English Giratina's, so if you are able to attend this, PLEASE take some photos of it.

We've also been sent an Italian Team Rocket Meowth (actually, a while ago). I have very little information on this event, but it checks out against what I do have, so I've decided to upload it today. If you know of any information that conflicts with this file, please let me know. Also, we still have no info on whether or not it was distributed to any languages other than Italian, so please let me know if you see any info on this as well.

Yamamoto's Politoed

Yamamoto's Kingdra

Link to imgur album

Summer Shiny Giratina (German)

Team Rocket Meowth (Italian)

The below still applies. I will make a further update when we can get more info. Please check languages if you can attend any other regions not yet listed here!

So far I have:

Thanks!

Current Chart:

chart8.png

Recap post for the massive list of event distributions contributed this summer.

Truly a testament to the strength of this community project.

Big thanks to all of our contributors from all around the globe!

- US and Europe -

Team Rocket Meowth (Italian)

VGC Worlds 2013 Smeargle

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (French)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (German)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Italian)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Spanish)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Japanese) (English WC)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Korean) (English WC)

Shiny Dragon Trio

Summer Shiny Dialga (English)

Summer Shiny Palkia (English)

Summer Shiny Giratina (English)

Summer Shiny Dialga (German)

Summer Shiny Palkia (German)

Summer Shiny Giratina (German)

Summer Shiny Dialga (French)

Summer Shiny Palkia (French)

Summer Shiny Giratina (French)

Summer Shiny Dialga (Italian)

Summer Shiny Palkia (Italian)

Summer Shiny Giratina (Italian)

Summer Shiny Dialga (Spanish)

Summer Shiny Palkia (Spanish)

Summer Shiny Giratina (Spanish)

- Korea and Asia -

Plasma Deoxys (Korean)

Chilseok Jirachi

Character Fair Jirachi

Korean VGC Nationals Champions

VGC Nationals Junior Champion Do Heun's Hitmontop

VGC Nationals Senior Champion Seung Heon's Cresselia

VGC Nationals Master Champion Sejun's Liepard

Shiny Dialga (Korean)

Shiny Palkia (Korean)

Shiny Giratina (Korean)

Strongest Pikachu (Hong Kong & Taiwan)

- Japan -

Movie 2013 Events

Movie 2013 Red Genesect

Movie 2013 Mewtwo

Singing Eevee

Tohoku Tanabata Jirachi

Decolora Adventures Jirachi

Champion Generations series (JPN)

Green's Pidgeot

Lance's Dragonite

Steven's Metagross

Wallace's Milotic

Cynthia's Spiritomb

Alder's Volcarona

Iris's Haxorus

"Everyone's Best Friends" BW Anime series (JPN)

Satoshi's Pikachu

Iris's Axew

Dento's Pansage

Prof. Okido's Rotom

Pokémon Smash Events:

Chief Golgo's Sableye

Yamamoto's Politoed

Yamamoto's Kingdra

And just because:

summer.png

• 4 weeks later...