Archived Sticky: Gen V Event Collection and Contribution Thread

Guested

My source wishes to remain anonymous

Anyway that would make sense.

I am almost sure you are right about the OT but I won't be surprise if the European ID doesn't get along with dates.

Purin, how did you get Palkia and Giratina please?

No, because it was my GameStop contact who got this for me.

If you don't accept them, that's up to you, but I assure you they're untampered with.

No, because it was my GameStop contact who got this for me.

If you don't accept them, that's up to you, but I assure you they're untampered with.

No offense, but it's easy to create a Wondercard for Palkia and Giratina based on the info from the Dialga. That's why pictures of the event, particularly the Wondercard text, are important.

No offense, but it's easy to create a Wondercard for Palkia and Giratina based on the info from the Dialga. That's why pictures of the event, particularly the Wondercard text, are important.

You mean pictures of your DS at the moment you get the event?

Because picture of WC text would mean nothing.

If your Gamestop contact was able to obtain them, then surely you would be able to ask them to take more pictures.

(If possible, a picture of the distribution cartridge would be great as well.)

Edit: Purin PMed me with a photo of the distribution cartridge. (I was asked not share the photo.)

Game ID was NTR-Y9OE-USA, and a quick Google search returned no results, so I am inclined to believe this wasn't just a photo of a previous distribution cartridge.

(For future reference, Keldeo cartridge was NTR-Y9JZ-USA and Meloetta was NTR-Y9HE-USA)

Keldeo and Meloetta cartridges specified "Keldeo" and "Meloetta" on them, but the Y9OE cartridge was vague and says "Legendary distribution" (another point leading me to believe the cartridge has more than just Dialga.)

But pictures of the process of receiving Palkia and Giratina would be appreciated.

Thanks to pkmz (who has helped us before with our international Meloetta), I'm able to confirm that Purin's contribution for these were correct after all.

Xj0RbzRs.jpg

These are the real deal, they are not hacks / non legal.

Gallery Entries:

Summer Shiny Dialga

Summer Shiny Palkia

Summer Shiny Giratina

PGF:

.pgf"]Summer Shiny Dialga

.pgf"]Summer Shiny Palkia

.pgf"]Summer Shiny Giratina

SUMMARY POST

Due to the large amount of discussion regarding the three dragon wondercards, a lot of recent contributions have been buried a page or two back.

Along with the updated summer contribution chart, I'll post a summary of recent additions in this post.

The chart has been modified a bit. I'm thinking that the English WC outside of the US may vary from the US version (ID, perhaps, etc). We'd like confirmation (and contribution!) of this when those distributions begin. So, I've added a second English slot for the contribution of the three dragons to the chart.

chart4.png

Recent additions:

Summer Shiny Dragon Trio (US)

Summer Shiny Dialga

Summer Shiny Palkia

Summer Shiny Giratina

Champion Generations series (JPN)

Green's Pidgeot

Lance's Dragonite

Steven's Metagross

Wallace's Milotic

Cynthia's Spiritomb

Alder's Volcarona

Iris's Haxorus

"Everyone's Best Friends" BW Anime series (JPN)

Satoshi's Pikachu

Iris's Axew

Dento's Pansage

Prof. Okido's Rotom

VGC Worlds 2013 Smeargle

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (French)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (German)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Italian)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Spanish)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Japanese) (English WC)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Korean) (English WC)

(this summarizes additions from about the past 2 weeks... check the gallery pages for other recent events)

Edited by Guested
fixed back

I just want to if shiny palkia and shiny giratina are really officially distributed. As far as i know, these two pokemon have not been distributed officially yet but where the pgf of the events come from? Is it legal?

Edited by fcugqx
typos

I just want to if shiny palkia and shiny giratina are really officially distributed. As far as i know, these two pokemon have not been distributed officially yet but where the pgf of the events come from? Is it legal?

The distribution cart has the 3 in 1.

Palkia and Giratina are not officialy distributed yet.

The events added to the galery are confirmed to be from distribution cart. So, yes, it is legal. But officially, we are not supposed to have it yet.

No, I think I didn't check the wrong one. I found that there may be something with wondercard receiving dates. Right?

Yes, different date = different hexadecimal

You can ask me questions in private message but please, do not use contribution thread.