Archived Sticky: Gen V Event Collection and Contribution Thread

Guested

Guested: I was just wondering if you wanted a Female Dream Radar Spiritomb. I noticed the one on the event page is Male, so it can't pass down it's DW ability through breeding. If you want a Female Dream Radar Spiritomb I have one and will gladly post it if you'd like. :)

Japanese Generation V Gallery

PGF:

.pgf"]Tanabata Jirachi

PKM:

Tanabata Jirachi

Tanabata Jirachi (RNG)

148-1.png385-2.png

Card Title: たなばたジラーチ プレゼント

Distro Comment:

Card Comment:

ポケモンセンターに 来てくれて

ありがとう!

おくりものは ゲームの中の

配達員から 受け取ってね!

Icon: Pokémon #385

Date Card Received: 2013.8.1

I've made some barebones entries for the summer events in the English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish Gallery pages. I'll fill in the details as they get confirmed.

Due to the high number of Events this summer, I've made a spreadsheet to help me keep track of them and which have been contributed (especially since the Japanese ones will have multiple WCs for single pokemon, etc). I've decided to make the NA/EU/AUS distribution section of that spreadsheet into a chart to track contributions here (as I cannot attend those personally, obviously). I'll post it here as well as in the first post of this thread.

chart1.png

At this point, I'm only assuming that Dialga/Palkia/Giratina will be distributed in all five languages at all distribution sites (although it's a safe bet), but we would very much like confirmation! So please be prepared, no matter which event you plan to attend!

Also just assuming that Meowth was distributed in the five languages at Pokemon Day in Italy (no confirmation yet). It is still unknown if this Meowth will be distributed at German or Swiss Pokemon Day events this year, but be ready!

If you attend any of these events, PLEASE don't forget to take some photos of things such as posters or any other displays regarding the event. This is for posterity and also for confirmation that you were actually there, just in case there are any doubters. Thanks!

PLEASE NOTE:

Those who contribute any of these events will receive the Event Contributor Badge for their forum profile sinnoh3.png (Displayed under username and group) as well as the option to change their username to this color. (If you have contributed an event in the past but did not receive this, please contact me)

Here is a reminder of the schedule for the Dialga/Palkia/Giratina events!

US (at Gamestop)

Dialga August 19 - September 8

Palkia September 9 - 29

Giratina September 30 - October 20

UK (at "participating retailers" ie GAME)

Canada (EB Games)

France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands

Dialga August 30 - September 12

Palkia September 13 - 26

Giratina September 27 - October 11

I just got back from the Pokemon Center and have the WCs for all four Pokemon of the first week.

Japanese Gen V Event Gallery

Trying out anchors:

Satoshi's Pikachu

Iris's Axew

Dento's Pansage

Prof. Okido's Rotom

Here are some photos from the event:

bw1.jpg

bw2.jpg

bw3.jpg

bw4.jpg

bw5.jpg

bw6.jpg

Instead of giving the extra gift based on which pokemon you got on your game, they would give you any one sticker per game cartridge of BW/B2W2 that you brought.

Edited by Guested

Since it's a new page:

PLEASE NOTE:

Those who contribute any of these events will receive the Event Contributor Badge for their forum profile sinnoh3.png (Displayed under username and group) as well as the option to change their username to this color. (If you have contributed an event in the past but did not receive this, please contact me)

Users can still contribute WC data for other languages as I suspect the Card Title (and Distribution Text) will still be different.

Should note Cherish Ball, Nature=Jolly, Ability=Technician, Atk=31, Spe=31, and never-shiny. The language of Smeargle is set by the language cart it is received on.

Thanks to Snow, for this contribution.

It has been added here:

English Gen V Event Gallery

Worlds 2013 Smeargle

Kaphotics is correct. If this year follows the pattern of previous years, French, German, Italian, and Spanish will all have unique WC title text as well as distro text. So confirmation on this is highly welcome, as are contributions! In the past, Korean and Japanese games received the English WC and distro text. Confirmation on this is also requested!

Also... for everyone's information:

Snow posted the WC comment text in his post... but...

This text is contained within the coding of the game (based on a code in the pgf file), so the distribution text is actually more useful (if we ever get around to make distribution images for non-Japanese events).

So... thanks if you can provide this information! Or try to snap a photo of the distro text during distribution!

Here is the updated version of our summer contribution (US/EU/AUS) chart:

chart2.png

Credit to OmegaDonut for fetching these!

ENG - Battle in Vancouver!
FRA - Combats à Vancouver!
GER - Kampf-Action in Vancouver!
ITA - Lotta a Vancouver!
ESP - ¡Combate en Vancouver!
JAP - Battle in Vancouver!
KOR - Battle in Vancouver!

The only difference between cards is the Card Title; pkm's origin language set by game received on.

Guested's guess of "EN = JP = KR" turned out to be correct :)

Edited by Guested
added, thanks!

Thanks to Omega Donuts excellent Mystery Gift skills, we now have all of the languages for Smeargle!

They've all been added to the Gallery.

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (French)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (German)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Italian)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Spanish)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Japanese) (English WC)

Worlds 2013 Smeargle (Korean) (English WC)

Contributions of the distro text is still highly welcome!

Here is the updated version of our summer contribution (US/EU/AUS) chart:

chart3.png

Next on the list for these regions is

Shiny Dialga, starting Aug 19 in the US and Aug 30 everywhere else... then

Shiny Palkia, starting Sept 9 in the US and Sept 13 everywhere else... then

Shiny Giratina, starting Sept 30 in the US and Sept 27 everywhere else.

(Just a reminder on Meowth: Pokemon Day events in Germany begin on August 31, and Switzerland's is Sept 21 only... still no confirmation if Meowth will be distributed there)

If all goes as planned, I can get Shiny Dialga uploaded about 4 or 5 PM CDT.

Good to know! It makes me relax a bit when someone lets me know they'll be going (ahead of time).

If you can, try all the languages to see if they are all on the US distro ROMs as well.

And distro text photos, please! :)

Good to know! It makes me relax a bit when someone lets me know they'll be going (ahead of time).

If you can, try all the languages to see if they are all on the US distro ROMs as well.

And distro text photos, please! :)

I think the US Rom is only in English. I can try anyway if you want.

Hacked.

I will not explain in public in order to avoid other hack.

I have no information about this one way or the other, so it is difficult to make a judgement.

Zelda777, can you provide more info on how you got these cards?