Archived Sticky: Gen V Event Collection and Contribution Thread

Guested

I Just obtained the Australian Meloetta from Hoyts Cinemas today. I have the Wonder Card on file if anyone wants it. I also took pics of the Distribution info at the event, the WC on my DS and of myself at the even :-P As for info:

OT: SPR2013

ID: 3013

Ball: Cherish

Fateful Encounter

LV: 50

Held Item: PP Max

Meloetta AUS 2013..zip

Meloetta AUS 2013..zip

I Just obtained the Australian Meloetta from Hoyts Cinemas today. I have the Wonder Card on file if anyone wants it. I also took pics of the Distribution info at the event, the WC on my DS and of myself at the even :-P As for info:

OT: SPR2013

ID: 3013

Ball: Cherish

Fateful Encounter

LV: 50

Held Item: PP Max

Wow that was fast thank you!

I've finally managed to take some time and update the first post in this thread to include recent updates to the Gallery as well as updating the section for upcoming events.

You may have noticed that I said updates to the Gallery, and not to the collection zip.

It has become too troublesome for me to maintain both the Gallery and the zip, due to the way they are both organized separately. For the time being, I will not be updating the zip file, but the Gallery will be kept up to date.

The comprehensive zip file was originally used as a way to keep the files available while the Gallery is offline. The Gallery is up and has been for a while... since it is the primary location for our events, the zip file has less importance now. I will most likely do one final update of the zip once Generation V events have finished later this year.

As for upcoming updates:

Thanks as always for the contributions of the Australian Meloetta and the Korean Kanto eggs.

I may hold off on uploading the Meloetta to the Gallery until we get one from the official start date.

And I don't have the means to check at the moment, but could someone confirm whether the Korean egg WCs are identical to the previous distribution (apart from dates)?

We are also still working on further expansions to the Gallery.

Credit goes to pkmz for sharing the card data. These are the real deal and have not been released yet.

PGF:

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta English

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta France

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta Italian

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta German

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta Spanish

Card Title:

The Mythical Pokémon Meloetta! (English)

Meloetta, le Pokémon fabuleux! (France)

Das Mysteriöse Pokémon Meloetta! (German)

Il Pokémon misterioso Meloetta! (Italian)

¡El Pokémon singular Meloetta! (Spanish)

Distro Comment:

English

The Mythical Pokémon Meloetta is a

gift to you! Meloetta's song and dance

will make your battles spectacular!

French

Nous vous offrons... Meloetta,

un Pokémon de talent!

Son chant et sa danse rendront

vos combats spectaculaires!

Italian

In regalo per te il Pokémon misterioso

Meloetta! Il suo canto e la sua danza

trasformeranno le tue lotte in un

vero spettacolo!

German

Das Mysteriöse Pokémon Meloetta ist

ein Geschenk für dich! Seine Gesangs-

und Tanzeinlagen stehlen jedem Gegner

die Schau!

Spanish

Tenemos un regalo para ti: ¡el Pokémon

singular Meloetta! ¡Su canto y

su baile convertirán tus combates

en un auténtico espectáculo!

Icon: Pokémon #648

Date Card Received: 03/04/2013

Pictures will be added soon.

And I don't have the means to check at the moment, but could someone confirm whether the Korean egg WCs are identical to the previous distribution (apart from dates)?
They only have different dates and a different WC ID (121).

Thanks. Does anyone have any more insight on this error with the distro servers?

It looks like we have two users who could only get one, and two users who were able to get all three.

Could it be that the other two were turned on a couple days after the event started?

I don't have a Korean B2W2 game to check myself.

Thanks. Does anyone have any more insight on this error with the distro servers?

It looks like we have two users who could only get one, and two users who were able to get all three.

Could it be that the other two were turned on a couple days after the event started?

I confirmed myself that the Korean Kanto Starter Eggs for the first distribution were all three eggs. I confirmed that yesterday. I don't think they turned on the other three distributions late, but it did seem the majority of the eggs I got were Bulbasaur with fewer Charmander and even less of Squirtle.

You can check on Pokecheck that all 3 eggs are active

Yup, Kaphotics told me that you added in the Korean server to the list after I asked him about why it wasn't there. :)

It shows all three cards active, if anyone is interested.

I'll be adding all three to the Gallery soon, and I'm gonna note the distro dates as the full time, rather than split.

Hi there.

I just downloaded this Meloetta from EBGames in Australia today (March 4 - officially release day).

It's my first submission - hope it works :)

Edited by Nigoli
Same as English Spring Meloetta

Credit goes to pkmz for sharing the card data. These are the real deal and have not been released yet.

PGF:

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta English

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta France

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta Italian

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta German

.pgf"]Spring Meloetta Spanish

Card Title:

The Mythical Pokémon Meloetta! (English)

Meloetta, le Pokémon fabuleux! (France)

Das Mysteriöse Pokémon Meloetta! (German)

Il Pokémon misterioso Meloetta! (Italian)

¡El Pokémon singular Meloetta! (Spanish)

Distro Comment:

English

The Mythical Pokémon Meloetta is a

gift to you! Meloetta's song and dance

will make your battles spectacular!

French

Nous vous offrons... Meloetta,

un Pokémon de talent!

Son chant et sa danse rendront

vos combats spectaculaires!

Italian

In regalo per te il Pokémon misterioso

Meloetta! Il suo canto e la sua danza

trasformeranno le tue lotte in un

vero spettacolo!

German

Das Mysteriöse Pokémon Meloetta ist

ein Geschenk für dich! Seine Gesangs-

und Tanzeinlagen stehlen jedem Gegner

die Schau!

Spanish

Tenemos un regalo para ti: ¡el Pokémon

singular Meloetta! ¡Su canto y

su baile convertirán tus combates

en un auténtico espectáculo!

Icon: Pokémon #648

Date Card Received: 03/04/2013

Pictures will be added soon.

Whoah, thank you very much. Meloetta, you are mine now!

Hello. I've been thankful to get a bunch of the PKMs and C-Gears. I looked and didn't see the Meloetta C-Gear Skin that just came out, so I felt it was time to give back.

Attached is the CGB file taken from Pokegen. I've also included a picture of the C-Gear.

Thanks for all that you do!

Edited by Nigoli

Are these .pkm files still being uploaded to the Event Gallery on the main site?
Just for Gen 3, since there's no solid means of generating based off a Wonder Card.

This current and previous generation is dependent on Wonder Card usage for generating a pkm in-game. It's a lot less work without getting pkm files in there anyway.