Archived Sticky: Gen V Event Collection and Contribution Thread

Guested

Actually, I checked it via Pokecheck, the PKM file from a friends game save. he has just came back from Korea like i explained to Guested. I asked my friend if he could let me extract the PGF then he hesitated and said no. I think he deleted it :/

I have controbuted somthing, i know the PKM file isnt suitable, but we can make a placeholder for one for now?

Actually, I checked it via Pokecheck, the PKM file from a friends game save. he has just came back from Korea like i explained to Guested. I asked my friend if he could let me extract the PGF then he hesitated and said no. I think he deleted it :/

Lie. That Volcarona is from Kirov who lives in Korea. http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?22218-BW-Event-Korean-2012-Nationals-Shiny-Volcarona&p=147243&viewfull=1#post147243

To obtain the mirror you take Therian Forme Landorus to Abundant Shrine and it will give it to you.

Also thank you for the new forms of the Pokemon!

I'm wondering, were you able to obtain the mirror by taking this .pkm of Therian Landorus to the shrine, without having transfered one yourself from Pokémon Dream Radar?

Yeah, it's been determined that this Volcarona is identical (PID, IVs, Nature) to the one that kirov uploaded to Pokecheck a while back.

Your friend was trying to dupe you, it seems, and THAT is probably why he wouldn't let you extract the pgf.

I've updated the Gallery to include links for the new Larvitar WC (GunblazeGriffin) and the second Victini distribution (Kaphotics).

These WCs are IDENTICAL to the previous distributions except for the date received, so I've added an extra line to the entries for those that really want a specific version.

I'll be adding these to the collection zip this week, along with making some other updates to the Gallery (as well as some error fixes pointed out by Lady Ariel that I have not had a chance to get to).

Here are some quick download links:

English Gen V Event Gallery

.pgf"]US Nationals Larvitar

.pgf"]UK Movie Victini

Yeah, it's been determined that this Volcarona is identical (PID, IVs, Nature) to the one that kirov uploaded to Pokecheck a while back.

Your friend was trying to dupe you, it seems, and THAT is probably why he wouldn't let you extract the pgf.

I've updated the Gallery to include links for the new Larvitar WC (GunblazeGriffin) and the second Victini distribution (Kaphotics).

These WCs are IDENTICAL to the previous distributions except for the date received, so I've added an extra line to the entries for those that really want a specific version.

I'll be adding these to the collection zip this week, along with making some other updates to the Gallery (as well as some error fixes pointed out by Lady Ariel that I have not had a chance to get to).

Here are some quick download links:

English Gen V Event Gallery

.pgf"]US Nationals Larvitar

.pgf"]UK Movie Victini

Ah right, that would explain the hesitation..Thanks people ^^

648-1.png648-2.png

Card Title: メロエッタ プレゼント

Distro Comment: ことしのえいがで かつやくする

メロエッタを プレゼント!

うたや ダンスを

バトルで ためしてみよう!

Card Comment: ポケモン映画2012を

観に来てくれて ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!

Icon: Pokémon #648

Date Card Received: 2012.7.14

.pgf"]Movie 2012 Meloetta

Gallery's Japanese Generation 5 for Download

PokeCheck Submission

Wonder Card is from the special advanced showing of Movie 15. It's also noted as Pokémon Movie 12 for it's year. It's always been like this since Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai (Movie #10 / Pokemon Movie 07)

Edited by Nigoli

Hello,

Sorry to doubt yours Nigoli but this Pokémon .pgf file and distributed where specifically?

Distribute with 12 days in advance, because its seems suspect for some

In addition to the Nakano Sun Plaza distribution, held on July 1st (there was apparently 5 preview movie showings on July 1st), on Saturday July 7th at 10:00 AM, an early screening of the Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman Keldeo/Meloetta's Sparkling Recital double feature will be held in Nisshi Hall (Minato, Tokyo) for 720 parents and children invited via lottery as announced on Best Wishes Season 2 Episode 1. Meloetta most likely will be distributed there, so July 1st and July 7th will be legitimate distribution dates for wonder cards not just the normal July 14th, 2012 until September 30th, 2012 period. Will know for sure next weekend if its distributed there.

I do appreciate the information and interest to go with the pre-release date for the Card.

But it just seems more geniune to me going by the book and doing what's listed, since it makes for a little less confusion for people. It's also hard to keep track of past ones for consistency's sake. I don't think I could name any of the pre-release ones before Arceus anyway. :\

If anyone is still wondering about the date change, this is something that has been done pretty much every time, starting back way before Nigoli and I were managing the events here. Even when there was a special screening or when US cards were leaked early by retail employees, the WC hosted on the site here was always changed to the official starting date of the event, for the sake of consistency.

For those wanting a specific date, it is totally possible to change the date of your pkm using Pokegen.

For those wanting a WC of a specific date, that is almost pointless when the WCs are identical. The point of the Event Gallery and the Event Database before it was to give people the opportunity to obtain an event Pokemon for their personal use that they would not have normally been able to get. It is NOT for the purpose of trying to trick people into thinking that you have an ACTUAL event Pokemon from a special one-day screening of a movie before the official release. It is especially not for the purpose of trading it to people under the false pretense that it was obtained in person.

But saying this isn't going to stop people from doing what they do, but we still won't accommodate such a trivial thing as the date.

ESPECIALLY since the date is the most irrelevant point on a pkm. Since it is controlled by the date of the DS system it was received on, the date for any Pokemon can literally be ANYTHING within the clock range of the DS hardware.

This isn't a rant, I'm not trying to put anyone down, and I'm not angry or upset about anything.

This is something that really hasn't been fully spelled out in a while, so I thought it might be time to lay it all out again.

So there ya go.

ANYWAYS,

Event Collection zip update coming tonight, finally.

Edit: I guess I should say that the recent inclusion of the US Larvitar and the UK Victini were both exceptions to this. There was a lot of discussion about whether to include these cards, and we decided to provide secondary download links on the Gallery entries simply because the distributions were SO far apart and marketed for different regions.

Edited by Guested

There's a new Gallery page open!

Japanese Dream Radar

Right now, the page only has the Therian Trio and the Pokemon from using the Generation IV link, but I plan on expanding it to include the normal Pokemon once I've caught a complete set (I'm about two or three away).

Also, there may not be any navigation links to this page on the left right away, so this may be the only way to get there for a short time.

Japanese Dream Radar

Right now, the page only has the Therian Trio and the Pokemon from using the Generation IV link, but I plan on expanding it to include the normal Pokemon once I've caught a complete set (I'm about two or three away).

Also, there may not be any navigation links to this page on the left right away, so this may be the only way to get there for a short time.

Nice.

BTW did someone already tried to take the Therian Forme Landlos into the Abundant Shrine?

Japanese Dream Radar

Thank you very much! Was waiting for these.

BTW did someone already tried to take the Therian Forme Landlos into the Abundant Shrine?

A couple tried before with the one I uploaded and said it didn't work on their game.

I'm not sure if they missed a step somewhere, or if there's something special to activate it, like you have to connect your game to Dream Radar itself to "unlock" it or something....

I'm not far enough to try it either way.

A couple tried before with the one I uploaded and said it didn't work on their game.

I'm not sure if they missed a step somewhere, or if there's something special to activate it, like you have to connect your game to Dream Radar itself to "unlock" it or something....

I'm not far enough to try it either way.

Well, I went to the Abundant Shrine and it looks like it doesn't work, but when I entered there were 3 kids saying something about Landlos, Thundurus and Tornadus, I'm not sure if that's a normal part of the game or if it's part of the event and something went wrong after that :S

Thanks Nigoli and Guested for all the events :D Can anyone help me, saying me the distribution text for the italian karrablast,shelmet, zoroark and winter darkrai? And the file pgf of searcher piplup jap, nigoli, didin't you take it? Sorry for the bad english, but I'm Italian :) thanks for the answers