Archived Sticky: Gen V Event Collection and Contribution Thread

Guested

There's no use arguing about it now.

Ultimately, the files end up public, so might as well just make them public submissions.

I'll be doing an update today after going to the Pokemon Center event today, anyway.

If anyone is super-eager to check out this Italian Larvitar, here is a DL link for now.

.pgf"]Italian Nationals Larvitar

I'll update the Gallery page and Collection zip later today.

Hopefully bluesun will contribute his Italian Larvitar from the UK event, and then we can double-confirm.

You missed with your link. It's the spanish one.

Anyway the link is correct in Event Galery.

You can guess I was already sure it was not legit but you know I won't post here if it was at least legal.

It's hacked. Card title is wrong.

I confirm it was possible to get all languages at any VGC12. So, the one from Bluesun is probably good.

You can find pictures of German and French Event in my sig (blog).

Whoops, you're right. I've fixed the link.

But how do you know the card title is wrong? Do you have any reference for that? I haven't seen the card title for this one anywhere else.

I won't post it to public if I wasn't sure.

My reference is simply the legitimate PGF. But you know i'm not authorised to contribute PGF from my team. I can only help you with informations.

I told you to check VGC12 pics on my blog as proof that I have the Event.

But i saw enough weird things on forum. So I won't blame you if you don't blindly trust me just because I have the Event.

I suggest you remove it from Event list for a few days and so wait to double check with Bluesun.

Well, here's my Larvitar.

Card Title: Ti aspettano delle grandi lotte!

Card Comment: Grazie per aver partecipato al

Campionato di Gioco (VGC) 2012!

Ricordati di ritirare il dono dal postino

nel Centro Pokémon!

Icon: Pokémon #246

Date Card Received: 3 mar. 2012

And the distribution text (if anyone cares for it): Ti aspettano delle grandi lotte!

Grazie di aver scelto un gioco Pokémon!

Allena Larvitar al meglio e sbaraglia

ogni avversario con la sua forza!

Note that I don't speak Italian all too well, so if there's a typo anywhere, it's probably me, so point it out and I'll recheck it.

Edited by Guested

Okay, thanks to Bluesun's contribution, I've updated the file in the Italian Gallery, and replaced the old Larvitar in the event collection zip with the new one.

If you downloaded the zip (or just the pgf), please re-download it in order to have the correct version of the Larvitar.

The date on this pgf has been changed to reflect the date of the Italian event, for those who are particular about such things.

I've also added a note to each Larvitar entry in the Gallery to indicate that each language was also distributed at each European National Championship event.

sans-titre-1-359b247.pngsans-titre-2-359b254.png

Card Title: ちょうきょうりょくポケモン プレゼント!

Card Comment: ポケモンを 遊んでくれて

ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセン夕ーにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!

Card Icon: National Dex #260

Card Received: 3/17/2012

Card ID #: 91

Distribution Text

ちょうきょうりょくポケモンが

きみのもとに やってきた!

きゅうしゅうさいきょうの トレーナーを

めざして しょうじんするのだ!

Pokémon Info

Nature: Random

Location Met: Pokémon Event

Level: 50

OT : させぼ

IDNo.: 03172

Held Item: /

Ribbon: Classic Ribbon

Download : ...

Please excuse me if the file is bad, but having a doubt I propose you when even you never know

Edited by Sobag
Removal of the link

I'm not sure about this Blaziken. With a quick inspection, the data matches the other Blazikens, but the WC ID doesn't match the information I have (which is, admittedly, incomplete). We're still trying to work out what's up with the remaining ones, but this one just seems a bit off to me.

I'm leaving shortly to go pick up my Keldeo. I'll be stopping back in to pass the file along to Nigoli who wil get it up in the Event Gallery asap (and then I'm off to go to a DIFFERENT store to pick up my copy of Black 2).

Credits to Guested for pre-purchasing a Preorder Ticket for the Movie and supplying the Wonder Card!

647-1.png647-2.png

Card Title: ケルディオ プレゼント

Distro Comment: ことしのえいがで かつやくする

ケルディオを プレゼント!

バトルで しょうりをつかめ!

Card Comment: ポケモン映画2012を

観に来てくれて ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!

Icon: Pokémon #647

Date Card Received: 2012.6.23

.pgf"]Movie 2012 Keldeo

Gallery's Japanese Generation 5 for Download

PokeCheck Submission

Edited by Nigoli

For anyone who doesnt know already, I found out that by useing PokeGen, you can use BW Mystery Gifts and import them to BW2 the same way. The Mystery Gift thing is the exact same,I just added the Super-Powerful Blazeken and Metagross, they worked fine. Also thanks Nigoli and Guested, Keldeo loves me!

I'm planning on getting up a Gallery page for the Dream Radar, similar to what has been done for Dream World Events.

I won't be able to get to it until next week...

BUT...

In the meantime, here are a few Dream Radar pkm that you might be interested in.

therian641.png.pkm"]Therian Forme Tornadus

therian642.png.pkm"]Therian Forme Thundurus

therian645.png.pkm"]Therian Forme Landorus

I'll also be updating the Event Collection zip next week to include Keldeo, but you are still able to downlaod it here.

Thanks for these, Guested.

You posted those just as I was looking for them.

Looking forward to Lugia/Ho-oh/Dialga/Palkia/Giratina.

Though, does anyone know how exactly I have to get the mirror?

Bringing Therian forme Landorus at Abundant Shrine doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm planning on getting up a Gallery page for the Dream Radar, similar to what has been done for Dream World Events.

I won't be able to get to it until next week...

BUT...

In the meantime, here are a few Dream Radar pkm that you might be interested in.

therian641.png.pkm"]Therian Forme Tornadus

therian642.png.pkm"]Therian Forme Thundurus

therian645.png.pkm"]Therian Forme Landorus

I'll also be updating the Event Collection zip next week to include Keldeo, but you are still able to downlaod it here.

Excuse me if I'm being ignorant....

But, how do you load this pkm into your B2W2 savs? Pokegen already supports this games?

Excuse me if I'm being ignorant....

But, how do you load this pkm into your B2W2 savs? Pokegen already supports this games?

Hello, To load a .pkm file in the Pokegen just simply drag it to the location wish, and yes it supports the Version BW2

And thank you for these beautiful Pokémon Guested!

@Guested, I have acquired the WCS Shining Volcarona. It looks legit but can you check it for me?

Also, I used Pokecheck's PKM Legality checker and i have edited thew screenshot to include the Korean Characters since ihey came as black squares, the image is in a zip file since the forum cant re-size it.

Edited by Guested