Archived Sticky: Gen V Event Collection and Contribution Thread

Guested

8-30-2011

Collection archive updated

Added:

Singing Pikachu, AAA OT

The AAA Singing Pikachu has been added to the event collection zip, as well as to the Japanese page in the Event Gallery here, where you can see the details.

In another news update, the Pokemon Day Tour has started in Germany at various locations, detailed here. Grab a Zoroark if you can, it'd be good to compare it to the Switzerland German ones.

Edit: I've removed the three German events until I can get a positive confirmation on the OT. Submissions from Pokemon Day are welcome.

Edited by Guested

I will visit one of the Pokemon Days in Germany (18th September at Stuttgart). There, I will download the Snarl Zoroark and i will contribute it here.

But from Bisafans, a reliable source (not official, but very reliable in all Pokemon things), I can say that the OT of the Snarl Zoroark will be SMR2011.

Here is the link to Bisafans where they made a Zoroark Special for the Pokemon Days: http://www.bisafans.de/games/ds/bw/_download3.shtml

I am 100% sure that this will be correct. But I will check it on my own when I visit the Pokemon Day.

Unfortunately, I have no chance to get the other 2 events atm, but here as well I am 100% sure that the OT is SMR2011 if you look at this: http://www.pokewiki.de/Event-ok%C3A9monDeutschland#Laukaps_.28Toys.22R.22Us_.2F_GameStop_.2F_Karstadt.29, okay no official source again but reliable, too, afaik.

Yes, you are right, I think as well that it will come to an end. I will take some pics when I am at the Pokemon Day on Sept. 18th, 2011 and I will post them here then, together with the Snarl Zoroark.

Edit: One other thing: I am not sure if I manage to extract the PGF file from my sav-file (never tried it, only imported pgf-files with PMGE so far). But I will try it with PMGE and I hope I can do it. If I don't manage to make it, I am sure somebody here is able to help me if I send him/her my sav.-file once I visited the Pokemon Day, or not?

Just got back from the latest Singing Pikachu event in Roppongi.

I'll upload it here and to the Event Gallery shortly.

Here's some photos, if you're interested.

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

Not a ton of people there because it was still early (the stage event hadn't started yet) and the typhoon is still hanging around and no one was sure if it'll head this way.

Edited by Guested

Hey guys. Here's the new Darkrai event that came out today in South Korean Home Plus malls.

9sgigo.pngso2w6x.png

Card Title: 올 겨울 신작 영화 개봉 기념!

Card Comment:

포켓몬 게임을 즐겨 주셔서

감사합니다!

소포는 포켓몬센터에 있는

배달원에게 받으십시오!

Card Received: 2011.9.3

Card ID: 28

OT: 홈플러스

ID: 09031

Level: 50

Held Item: Enigma Berry

Ribbon: Classic

Distribution Description:

올해에도 포켓몬 영화와 함께!

과거 포켓몬 영화에 등장했던

환상의 포켓몬 다크라이를 선물!

Edited by Nintendo1252
Pics!

038-0.png

038-1.png038-2f.png

Card Title: 「うたうピカチュウ」をうけとろう!

Card Comment: ポケモンを あそんでくわて

おりかとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンタ-にいる

はいたついんから うけとってね!

Icon: Pokémon #25

Date Card Received: 2011.8.9

Guested edit: checking...

Nigoli edit: Will re-add if I find another or more that have a different or same Card ID as before... Not believing anyone at this point. Keep in mind I usually don't tamper around with files, I find what I see. So it's really not my fault, especially if something was lined up right and there was no errors I could see. Thank you for your patience!

Edited by Nigoli

• 2 weeks later...

I updated the "Upcoming/ongoing" list to include a plethora of newly announced English Zoroark events.

As of right now, we do not know if these will be identical to each other or to the previous Greek ones, so please contribute them if you are able to attend!

Additional details can be found in the links in the first post.

I also added in a Dutch event distribution of Karrblast and Shelmet that was missed. It is unknown if these were different from the Greek English versions.

Also added the Japanese Wifi Mewtwo event to the list, now that there is confirmation.

9-12-2011

Event List updated

Added:

Netherlands Karrablast/Shelmet (Aug 27, missed)
  • Australia Snarl Zoroark (Sep 16 - Oct 16)
  • Netherlands Snarl Zoroark (Sep 18)
  • US Snarl Zoroark (Sep 18-25)
  • Canada Snarl Zoroark (Sep 18-24)
  • Japanese Wi-Fi Mewtwo (Sep 26 - Oct 31)

Snarl Zoroark (Local Wireless, AU)

ID: 30 (gen5)

Date: 16th Sep 2011

Trainer: EVENT11 -> ID09161 SID00000

Item: -None held-

I apologize in advance for the outside link, Guested ;P

Attachment uploader won't work while I'm out at uni.

Still, a surprise this took me so long to wait for. None of the stores were ready when I went in the morning, because... apparently... the cart was delivered by hand from a Ninty representative to each participating store. I remember last year's Jirachi being available from store opening on day 0, so yeah...

Guested edit: Very cool. Thanks for pickin it up, trance. I'll check it out and add it to the Collection and Gallery soon.

Edited by Guested

Just back from the Pokémon Day in Frankfurt and was able to download the Snarl Zoroark on my English game. Here is the .pgf file, although I not sure why I was able to get it on an English game as last generation local wireless distributions were language dependent. When did this change?

Guested edit: Will check this out and add it later today if everything looks good. When this Zoroark was distributed in Greece, it was distributed to each language, so... it's possible the German one was as well? Unfortunately, that means you've received the WC with the English title, instead of the German one. I believe we'll have another contribution of the German one from the event on the 18th, from Mister T.

Edited by Guested

Hi www.projectpokemon.org

i went over to Toy's R US and hour ago during lunch and asked one of the employees about the Zorark distribution and he said that he got the DS card for it giving it out, but the pokemon it's not being distributed to other players until tomorrow sunday, I asked him about the distribution cartridge and he was kind enough to make me a deal, $30 to get him to turn on the cartridge to distribute to me, which i agreed to, so i went back home and got my Dsi XL and Pokemon Black, and changed my ds date to tomorrows date, and got it, i have filed the zoroark with pokesav. :)

Guested edit: Checking this out...

I'll wait to compare this to other contributions. Also, the gift from this card is already picked up, and saving the pgf BEFORE picking up the gift and contributing the file is preferable. It would also be nice for contributors to state which region they are contributing... in the case of this Zoroark, US or Canada.

Edited by Guested

Guested edit: Will check this out and add it later today if everything looks good. When this Zoroark was distributed in Greece' date=' it was distributed to each language, so... it's possible the German one was as well? Unfortunately, that means you've received the WC with the English title, instead of the German one. I believe we'll have another contribution of the German one from the event on the 18th, from Mister T.[/quote']

Yes, I will go out now to the Pokemon Day at Stuttgart. I will download the Snarl Zoroark to my German Black and White game. Will take some pics from there. See you later when I am back at home.

I just came back from the German Pokemon Day 2011 in Stuttgart.

Attached is the Wondercard of the Snarl Zoroark I downloaded there by myself. By the way, OT is SMR2011.

Enjoy it. I have also made some pics of the Pokemon Day Event.

Sorry, I did not find out how to make a Spoiler, so I have inserted the pics right here in the post.

pict1627bjsi0rgcua.jpg

pict1629iszxu7m8yf.jpg

pict1633jca67eouvw.jpg

pict16324n52039tjw.jpg

Guested edit: Thanks! I added spoilers, and I'll check this out and get it added soon.

Edited by MisterT

Just came back from TRU entrance(I'm in the US), and got the Zoroark. Didn't get a chance to take pics of the promotion banners and boards, as they were inside the store and I downloaded it in my car. So sorry. :(

I drafted the text that came up when you're about to receive the Pokemon, on my phone and it says:

You've received a Zoroark

that knows a special move!

Try it out in battle!

The OT IS EVENT11

Edited by Nintendo1252
Sorted out

It turns out the US Zoroark has an identical WC to the Australian one, so I've combined their entries in the Gallery.

http://projectpokemon.org/events/en-V.php

Thanks to Mister T, we have a German Pokemon Day Zoroark! I have also been given some different German Karrablast and Shelmet pgfs, so now that the OT is better confirmed, I'm releasing them with this update.

http://projectpokemon.org/events/de-V.php

The Korean Home Plus Darkrai submitted by Nintendo1252 appears to be actual, from the information that I know. While we always prefer events attended personally and not events gotten from friends or other people online, this one appears to check out. If you think otherwise, please say so, and we'll sort it out.

http://projectpokemon.org/events/ko-V.php

9-18-2011

Collection archive updated

Added:

German Pokemon Day Zoroark
  • Re-added German Karrablast and Shelmet
  • Renamed Australian Zoroark WC to reflect general English
  • Home Plus Korean Darkrai

All have been added to the Event Collection zip file.

Edited by Guested

048-0.png

048-1.png048-2.png048-4.png

Card Title: ミュウツー プレゼント

Card Comment: ポケモンを あそんでくわて

おりかとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンタ-にいる

はいたついんから うけとってね!

Icon: Pokémon #150

Date Card Received: 2011.09.26

Edited by Nigoli
Thank Guested for getting the Distro Text for me so I wouldn't have to

• 2 weeks later...

Zoroark from Belgium in La Louvière! Get it myself.

Card Title: Un Zoroark Spécial!

Card Comment: Merci d'avoir joué à Pokémon!

Allez récupérer votre cadeau

dans le jeu auprès du livreur

d'un centre Pokémon!

Icon: Pokémon #571

Date Card Received: 2011.10.08

Guested edit: Thanks! It's identical to previous French Zoroarks, so now we know!

Edited by Guested

I've updated the event list and Gallery and also rearranged some things on the list to reflect the current status.

10-15-2011

Event List updated

Added:

Korean Shiny Hydreigon and Shiny Golurk (Nov 3 - Jan 31)

Edited by Guested

• 3 weeks later...

Alright so the Korean versions of Shiny Hydreigon and Golurk are now available!(I thought it was straight away when 12AM hit in KST, but I found out it actually was starting at 10AM, which is 8PM for me.)

Here are the gift files. I've downloaded and extracted them myself using my Korean B/W versions, fresh from the Wi-Fi server, I only changed my DS Phat date a day ahead so they would be in the distribution bounds.

eahxk2.png103hnoh.jpg

2dtnpf9.png350wi0l.png

Card Titles: 카리타의 삼삼드래 선물/잔타의 골루그 선물

Card Comment(s):

포켓몬 게임을 즐겨 주셔서

감사합니다!

소포는 포켓몬센터에 있는

배달원에게 받으십시오!

Cards Received: 2011.11.3

Card IDs: 35

Natures: Random

OTs: 카리타/잔타