Is it me or am I doing something wrong?

loz6996

I downloaded the beta pokegen (for black and white).

Basically, im trying to create an aggron with the moves earthquake, substitute, head smash and another move.

Head smash is a egg move so obviously it needs to be hatched from an egg.

This is where the problem starts:

I'm trying to create a aggron and making it look like as if was hatched from an egg. I dont know how to do that and it doesn't save fore me. When I load my save file (.sav) and then finsish creating my aggron, and then click on file > save [save file] and when I close pokegen and then load my save file again, its back to where I was at the first place. The changes I did didn't save.

Could someone tell me whats wrong with my aggron and tell me how to save? (I uploaded screenshots so you could take a look).

Btw, whats a .pkm file and how do I use it.

Untitled..jpg

2..jpg

Untitled..jpg.290189f3302f6c5771da4d24ce

2..jpg.ec506450ecffa64d314e800cf19af486.

I downloaded the beta pokegen (for black and white).

Basically, im trying to create an aggron with the moves earthquake, substitute, head smash and another move.

Head smash is a egg move so obviously it needs to be hatched from an egg.

This is where the problem starts:

I'm trying to create a aggron and making it look like as if was hatched from an egg. I dont know how to do that and it doesn't save fore me. When I load my save file (.sav) and then finsish creating my aggron, and then click on file > save [save file] and when I close pokegen and then load my save file again, its back to where I was at the first place. The changes I did didn't save.

Could someone tell me whats wrong with my aggron and tell me how to save? (I uploaded screenshots so you could take a look).

Btw, whats a .pkm file and how do I use it.

Hello, and welcome, seeing how nice and kind people have been to me and my noob question is only natural I want to help as well.

Without further bla bla bla lets begin:

Firts of all to save you must File--> Save Pokemon From Tabs. Of course this means you have to SET the agrron in one of the tabs i.e Party or Box.

After that just name the file as you want Agron.pkm and Tada is saved. Load is used to edit previous pkm files. Not for saving.

Also pkm. is a file type like say .doc is just a extension used by PokeGEN.

Luckly for you I have this Agrron I made which is able to go into randoms, just change the ID no and thr OT if you want.

Here it is:

aggron..pkm

aggron..pkm

thanks but im having another problem:

After I did something, (i made a fresh pokemon and exported it as a .xml file and put the party count as 1), and then copied the code that generated, edited my usercheat.dat to insert that code, applied that code and started the game) there is only 1 pokemon in my pokemon party! BUT if i load it into pokegen it shows my WHOLE pokemon party. Whats wrong?

Mmmm english is not my main, perhaps 1-2 screenshoots could clarify this.

Remenber to generated code and always make sure the activation buttoms are as you like. You say the pokegen opes the file and shows a full party? Try right clicking deleate those you dont want then save pokemon from tabs and once that is done re load check it out. It should be only one.

If you have 1 pokemon in game the part count is for what I know 1.

Basically, before you replied, this is what i did:

I made an aggron, and then clicked on tools > code generator .

Where is says party amount, I put 1 and then I copied the code and edited my cheat file. (I put the activation button as select)

Before I started playing Pokemon white, I activated this cheat and then started playing.

When I looked at my pokemon party, there was only one pokemon (not even aggron)

NOW, when I load the .sav file on pokegen, it shows my FULL pokemon party but when I play the game, it only shows 1.

Why is this?

I hope I explained myself clearly :D

Oh and btw never and meant it cu I had to re do 130 pokemons thanks of that. Never put hatched in day care.

Use a city, is a common mistake but the day care isnt the building is more like the pen where pokemons are leveling up it treats em as hacks.

Oh I assumed you where using a action replay xD I am not a pro on this.

Mmmm lets see I think you should try to only make a file with aggron and nothing more. Perhaps the code is too long?

The agrron I send you has perfectly legit PID, Moves and such perhaps you should try him and see if there is a difference.

Excuse me now I just go fill my stomach with pasta. When I come back I hope you have succed I know how annoying it can be.

Drop the generating code option altogether. It's not necessary since you're editing your save directly.

Just File -> Load and select your .sav file.

Then, simply take the Aggron.pkm file, and drag it into one of your Pokemon Boxes (or into your party, but dragging it into your box is recommended, as PokeGen has issues with the party Pokemon Stats)

After that, File -> Save [save file]

And there you have it. In the future, if you're creating a Poke from scratch, or just editing an existing one, to save your changes, right click the Poke's icon, and press "Set". If you don't do this, and just go straight to Saving the file, your changes won't appear.