One technical issue, one serious gripe

SO, as the title says, I've got two things:

Thing one is a technical issue (and a gripe).

Thing two is a gripe.

Here is both parts of thing one:

I use the Techron forum skin because it allows the fields to expand with my window size (and looks better than the orignal). I'd switch to the new Pokemon Project one, but it stays pretty small.

Here's the technical issue: I'm using Google Chrome and the new icon that appears in thread names that indicates tags (looks like a pencil... or a tag) does not display properly and ends up being really wide and messing up the display dimensions of the individual frames of the forum.

Thing two:

On the Pokemon Project forum skin, there is a list of Pokemon things near the top... I assume to attract search engines or just to let people know what kind of stuff is discussed here.

In this grouping, the name of the new movie is listed as "Arceus: Towards the Overcome's Time Space!" which I think is pretty stupid. It's not a great translation to begin with, BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!

A much more natural, logical, and accurate translation would be "Arceus: To (or towards, either is fine here) the Conquering of Space-Time" ... an exclamation point is not needed, either.

Google Chrome is a terrible browser that wouldn't be used at all if google wasn't attached to it. Project Pokemon stays small because it is a fixed width skin.

The movies title was put as it is seen because it is the most popular one. You answered your own gripe in your gripe.

Lets not try to play browser wars here. Outdated browsers I can understand ignoring, but something like Chrome that a significant amount of people use should be supported if at all possible; please look into some way to fix the issue The Fallen.

As for the movie title, we're changing it. Guested knows what he's talking about. What's right should always take precedence over what's popular.

Yeah, I stopped using Internet Explorer because of how ungodly slow it is. And I agree with Illithian, that I just never liked the layout of Firefox all that much. Plus, I like integrated google.

Should I assume that the icon display error is just a fault of Chrome, then? I haven't tried displaying the Techron skin in IE yet... and probably won't.

I know the PP skin is a fixed width, but... will that ever change? or no?

As for the movie title, thanks Poryhack for your confidence there. I'm aware that that title was the most popular one, and it irked me everytime I read it. Was someone else able to make sense of that title??

Anyway, the REASON it was so popular was because I'm pretty sure that's the "translation" that serebii.net uses. One more example of how terrible that site is, and one more reason why we should never follow in ANYTHING that he does. He's no expert.

Yeah, I stopped using Internet Explorer because of how ungodly slow it is. And I agree with Illithian, that I just never liked the layout of Firefox all that much. Plus, I like integrated google.

Should I assume that the icon display error is just a fault of Chrome, then? I haven't tried displaying the Techron skin in IE yet... and probably won't.

I know the PP skin is a fixed width, but... will that ever change? or no?

As for the movie title, thanks Poryhack for your confidence there. I'm aware that that title was the most popular one, and it irked me everytime I read it. Was someone else able to make sense of that title??

Anyway, the REASON it was so popular was because I'm pretty sure that's the "translation" that serebii.net uses. One more example of how terrible that site is, and one more reason why we should never follow in ANYTHING that he does. He's no expert.

I'm one of those that use Mozilla. I have tried everyone except Netscape.

Internet Explorer is the worst program on windows if you ask me. I have to open Task Manger to close the darned software. I updated it to the latest version and still when i close it by pressing the X icon it take's about 2 minutes to close.

I vote for Firefox - Has almost every two week's an update. As for IE guess what, an update for every new version every year or so.

Google chrome work's best with Youtube for obvious reason's.

And Opera i great but i did not like it all that much...