Wild Pokémon Additions?

Greencat

Which system of Wild Pokémon would you like?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which system of Wild Pokémon would you like?

• Pure Johto Pokémon
    • Mostly of Johto Pokémon
    • Half Johto Pokémon
    • Less than half Johto Pokémon

• 4 weeks later...

If you ask for what I WANT it to be, then it's quite like everyone: same thing as before plus some pokemon from the new games so it won't get boring.

But if you ask what I THINK it will be, then I have to say: the Johto Pokedex was the only Pokedex that wasn't numbered (in the National you could see 1. Bulbasaur for example, but if you went and checked Chikorita's entry, it said it's the 152nd pokemon even before the National).

That's the main reason I think it'll be modified a bit, the other reasons were said, Pokemons who evolve by learning X move and leveling up with it etc.

Pure Johto. I have a truckload of non-Johto Pokémon in Platinum I can always transfer over (after being the E4 and such), anyway. However, I do hope they keep the Gracidea Key Item intact in some way if you were to transfer one of your Shaymin over to HG/SS.

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously all the Johto Pokemon, but I don't it to be a literal remake of the original games like FR/LG with a few expansions. I remember Golbat evolving into nothing before you got to the Sevii Islands in those games, so a few additions to the Johto Dex wouldn't be too bad I guess.

• 6 months later...

i chose mostly johto pokemon, cuz after you beat the indigo plateuo you can go to kanto(in regular gold and silver anyway). plus, i like the morning/day/night system. only cuz it gives you a challenge.

what i mean by mostly johto is, of course, the johto and kanto like in the originals.

Edited by jarjar345
forgot something ):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...