Transfer all DS Pokemon to another DS Pokemon game.

Hey there,

Hopefully I have the right forum for this random question. Anyway... I was wondering if anyone knew of a program, utility, etc, that made it easier for transferring Pokemon from one legit game to another.

For example, I want to transfer all the Pokemon I have in Pokemon Diamond, to SoulSilver, but I really don't want to go into the process of trading them one at a time. Is there a way, perhaps using Wi-Fi, or some other method, to transfer ALL the Pokemon at once, to SoulSilver?

Just wondering if a method like this exists or not. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT:

WAIT...

I'm not sure but when transferring from DPP to HGSS do they go through the Pal Park?

If so then the following method won't make them Pal Park'ed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I like using this method for mass editing of pokemon

With a flashcard and DS Lite/fat you can use this save game manager to back up your save file from your retail game cart

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?12405-A-tool-to-backup-HG-SS-saves

then load your save file in to Pokegen, save each pokemon a .pkm file...

load your SoulSilver file, then load each .pkm and set them in a box slot

save that and then restore your file

No, they don't. You need to trade them like regular Pokemon.

You could use a GTS emulator to "upload" all your Pokemon to your computer then send them all to another version.

I've heard of this, but haven't found a decent program or the full details. Do you know of any?

Also, I've had another idea. Perhaps I just want to back up all the Pokemon I have, without transferring them. An idea just occurred to me, that I could use Pokemon Ranch to save all my Pokemon... Then modify a Pokemon game to make it identical to my real Diamond game, so I could transfer all the Pokemon into my Acekard version?

The GTS solution seems good, but still, I would have to do each Pokemon one at a time, wouldn't I?

Are you using the Retail version of the game? If so use the steps above that I mentioned.

or you could use ir-gts to transfer pokemon to and from your PC - http://code.google.com/p/ir-gts/

if you are using an Acekard then just load up your save file in Pokegen and save each one... http://www.projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Download-link-and-information

Whoa, I didn't even read what you had put there. I thought it was a signature and I overlooked it. =P

That actually, sounds really good.

Yeah, I want to transfer the Pokemon I have on my retail Pokemon Diamond, to SoulSilver. I do, in fact, have an Acekard and that method you're suggesting sounds good.

Okay, I was finally able to copy my save file to my computer.

I've opened it up in Pokegen, now... when I display each Pokemon's information, when I save it as a .pkm, it only saves each one at a time, right?

So, I select a Pokemon, display it's information on the left, then save it as a .pkm file. I do that for each Pokemon I want to transfer, and basically when I have all the Pokemon I want to bring over to SoulSilver... I load up SoulSilver's information and set each one into an empty box slot?