(Pokemon Black)Team Code Problems/Creation.

Rizen

Alright, So I'm not asking for someone to do all of the work for me, as I prefer doing things on my own, the only problem is that I keep messing up. Some Pokemon are appearing as eggs that don't hatch, and I've been getting the wrong places met I believe.

Since I don't want this post to be too long, I'll provide my pastebin link: Here.

All I'm asking for is what I should set the Origin, Location, and Encounter as for these Pokemon. If you have some free time and you're willing to, I'll accept the PKM, but I'm not outright asking for it, I'm seeking more for knowledge than just a free PKM.

I've also had problems saving my PKM.

Can I only save one Pokemon per PKM, or can I save a whole team? When I try to load a PKM I made for a team, either only one Pokemon will come up or one messed up one will. I'm using this with an AR, so if anything needs to be changed for that, tell me ;3

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Rizen.

Edited by Rizen

I don't usually delve into this, but:

Latios would be from SS, and as it's roaming any old route in kanto would be the location, and that would make it from tall grass.

Blaziken you'd have to set from an egg, so all the daycare stuff.

Thunderus roams in white, so tall grass route 1 would do.

Scizor would have to come from diamond / platinum / HGSS, route 229 / route 210 / bug catching contest respectfully. Tall grass.

Gliscor too would have to be set from an egg, as it's a DW ability.

Blissey would have to be set from the 4th gen pal park as seismic toss is 3rd gen move tutor, and I think pal park stuff is found in tall grass, also (could be wrong.) And all of these could be ENG or whatever the equivalent is.

Not sure how pokeshift stuff is set. But make sure you make this in Pokegen, it might have a pokeshift setting. Not sure, I haven't checked in a while.

Since that's out of the way... as for the PKM saving/Code exporting settings. The AR code has all of the Pokemon in it, but will I need to have the pokemon in my Pokedex to be legit?

And whenever I save a PKM, it only saves one Pokemon.

Seems the Location isn't doing it.

I'm not sure what I should set for the Poketransfer lab.

Since I'm supposedly Poketransferring it, Should I set the Origin for Scizor to HG, and have its location as Poketransfer lab and Encounter as Pal Park/Event...?

If you are trying to make it appear as tho Poketransferred make sure the location is (Poketransfer) its near the top and not Poke Transfer Lab and see to the Scizor thing location should be as mentioned and encounter Egg/pal park/event/and so on