Gym Leaders Should Be More Tough!

wraith89

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have black family and let me tell you, they say the WORST things about black people xD We are always the most judgmental againts our own race.

And yeah, Gen 3 starters where HORRIBLE, but were way better then Gen 4. I mean COME ON! A Monkey? When I saw the Gen 4 starters I couldn't take Chimchar seriously. All I good see was this ugly monkey throwing flaming poo at me O.o

You should hear us irish talk about each other:Dgen 3 was horibble gen 4 no good either:(

100th post!

Wow, you guys actually replied to my post. Thanks a lot! I usually get no posts in my topics :)

It is an AWESOME topic :3 I can't wait to see what they do with the gym leaders. I just can't see them not making some sort of update to them. I mean Gym Leaders with pokemon under level 10 is just pathetic xD

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

You should hear us irish talk about each other:Dgen 3 was horibble gen 4 no good either:(

Oh I often drink at an Irish Bar with and Irish friend. My goodness, the stuff that comes flying out your mouths O.o And I thought we Germans were bad when we drink.

I have black family and let me tell you, they say the WORST things about black people xD We are always the most judgmental againts our own race.

And yeah, Gen 3 starters where HORRIBLE, but were way better then Gen 4. I mean COME ON! A Monkey? When I saw the Gen 4 starters I couldn't take Chimchar seriously. All I good see was this ugly monkey throwing flaming poo at me O.o

Yeah, instead of just Black People Food, they have an actual Black Person for trade and battle.xD And then there was Bulbasaur rip-off.>.> Pissed me off, the only new starter that doesn't piss me off is Pocchama! S/He's so adorable!=]

Erm, on the contrary, Hoenn had the best starters and Johto had the worst starters. That's actually a fact. Johto starters were a result of the programmer's laziness. Want me to prove it to you?

Erm, on the contrary, Hoenn had the best starters and Johto had the worst starters. That's actually a fact. Johto starters were a result of the programmer's laziness. Want me to prove it to you?

Here are the facts sir, Kanto's starters were cool, and Johto's adorable.>.> There, screw Hoenn and it's Weed Lizard.>.>

Here are the facts sir, Kanto's starters were cool, and Johto's adorable.>.> There, screw Hoenn and it's Weed Lizard.>.>

Those are preferences in aesthetics and what not. Those are subjective. Objectively, I'm talking about their battling performance.

They chould never be that stupid:(

That was the best part about Falkner though, his illegal Pijon!=3

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Those are preferences in aesthetics and what not. Those are subjective. Objectively, I'm talking about their battling performance.

Yeah, but to those who are good at training Pokemon it wouldn't matter, if you're truly a good trainer you can make a champion Unown team.>.> Even the weakest Pokemon can be used effectively, so I don't care about strengths and weaknesses.=]

Here we are... Kanto and Johto starters. Let's look at Blastoise and Feraligatr in terms of base stats.

HP/ATK/DEF/SpA/SpD/Speed

Blastoise: 79/83/100/85/105/78

Feraligatr: 85/105/100/79/83/78

Hmmm... something's fishy here, right? Now let's look at Venusaur and Meganium... our beloved grassers.

Venusaur: 80/82/83/100/100/80

Meganium: 80/82/100/83/100/80

Wait, what? You're telling me that Meganium is Venusaur with Defense and Sp.Attack flipped... without the poison typing?!

Yes yes, unfortunately, that's true. Now it gets even worse o_O Let's look at our Fire starters...

Charizard: 78/84/78/109/85/100

Typhlosion: 78/84/78/109/85/100

O_O

Wow, really? I'm not lying... go check it for yourselves... Johto starters are a product of Game Freak's laziness... hence why people shrug them off in competitive battles.

And have you really used Unown in a serious battle? Somehow I doubt it...

Actually, I have, this guy went around, claiming he was the best, this was way back when(Gosh, I act like I'm old.), so I raised an Unown team and Hidden Powered him.xDDDD Too bad his levels were low.>.> Bitch didn't take me seriously.>.> And yeah, like I said, things like that don't matter, all's that matters is strategy, the pen is mightier than sword!>=]

That was the best part about Falkner though, his illegal Pijon!=3

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Yeah, but to those who are good at training Pokemon it wouldn't matter, if you're truly a good trainer you can make a champion Unown team.>.> Even the weakest Pokemon can be used effectively, so I don't care about strengths and weaknesses.=]

That is understandable, but, in a contest of power versus each other, the Hoenn starters would probably come out on top, Lax? Let me put it this way, if you train to the best of your ability a Meganium and do the same with Sceptile, Sceptile would probably win the battle, Lax? The Johto starters, albiet cute, were not as competitively strong as the Hoenn starters, especially Swampert, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': ... Ya know what? Forget this... I'm goin' tuh bed, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: The Lax, I must contradict you. See whilst Sceptile may be stronger in terms of Attack, Meganium can heal and is better in Defense. The battle could be unpredictable, Hey?

The Snore: ...No. Alert, as usual you fail to see that the boss is right... *snore*... and that Sceptile is cooler any... *snore*... way, Snore?

How cool somethin' is does not matter, what matters is that Sceptile and Meganium have their pros and cons, and as such both should be addressed when attemptin' to assess which is better, Lax? And Alert you do have a point, but Sceptile has Leech Seed on it's belt which both heals and damages the opponent, Lax?

I could care less about stats xD Stats don't change the fact that Gen 3 and Gen 4 are ugly and unoriginal. Again, i site the flame poo throwing monkey.

I understand you point Wraith, but honestly I think most people here from the looks of it aren't wanting the remakes and such for competitive battling. We want it because it was back when Pokemon was still good. I don't care if a Cyndaquil was no better then a Magickarp I would still pick him every time. And I am sure there are others who feel the same. Be it with Chikorita, Totodile, Chamander what ever.

Fact is, and yes it is fact. Gen 3 and Gen 4 are not as loved as Gen 1 and Gen 2. Honestly, I can't tell you the last time I picked up R/S/E and all I seam to do with my D/P/P is train Gen1 and Gen 2 Poke. I like a lot of the new ones, but the starters are bullocks in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Hm? Like I said, anyone can do well, if they know their strategy.=]

To a point. xD You are NEVER going to see someone win with a Magickarp or Feebas haha. Unless you hack.

Don't worry, I'm totally with you. Kanto starters were original... and I hate that flaming monkey of poo as much as you do :D

Original 151 (or 251) FTW! I think it should have stopped there... seriously! :)

It did though, Nintendo stopped making Pokemon after Gold & Silver and moved on to another series of collectible monsters that had nothing to do with Pokemon but they sometimes like to do cross-overs, as seen with FireRed and LeafGreen.=]

It did though, Nintendo stopped making Pokemon after Gold & Silver and moved on to another series of collectible monsters that had nothing to do with Pokemon but they sometimes like to do cross-overs, as seen with FireRed and LeafGreen.=]

LOL. That, my friend, is win :D

Don't worry, I'm totally with you. Kanto starters were original... and I hate that flaming monkey of poo as much as you do :D

Original 151 (or 251) FTW! I think it should have stopped there... seriously! :)

I so agree. When I heard Gen 3 was coming out I was like WTH they are making MORE? Seriously, they are just beating a dead thunder horse if you ask me.