DW Event - Pokemon Cafe special Home

Clear

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/asami-1120/20110429#p1

this is from a blog entry regarding a poster outside of the Tokyo Pokemon center. According to serebii, after purchase, there will be a code to entry to get more DW furniture, and a new C-Gear skin!

In addition for even more C-Gears skins, after playing a mini-game, you can get one of the following:

- Swift Swim Poliwhirl (already exist)

- Anticipation Eevee

- Moody Smeragle

- Overcoat Wurmy

Moody Smeragle? 5th Gen ubers/Wifi Random is about to get about to get a hell lot more cheesier.

Discuss!

Edited by Guested

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, this is totally different from any other DW Event.

This Event is served as a DW Expansion, there is NO NEED for a password. You can access the Cafe by clicking the bottom most option outside of your DW house, click the map to go there.

In that Dream World island, there is a separate rainbow road that will lead you to a Cafe Forest. You will find separate food items, as well as Lum Berry as items. You can go back as much as you like until there is nothing in the forest like regular Dream World, so search till your hearts content.

All Pokemon are just like regular DW Pokemon, they all have 1 (or 2?) Special Moves, can be Male or Female.

Pokemon Cafe C-Gear Password: ポケモンカフェ (Pokemon Cafe)

In Dream World Pokemon Contribution, aquaguy34 kindly taught me to post the pokemon in this thread.

Thanks a lot.

.pkm files are differ from other .pkm files.

I upload the four female event cafe pokemons straight from Japanese PDW and caught by dream balls, and downloaded by Pokesav into .pkm files.

I think it would be better if collected more and more Event Cafe pokemons, because each of them has different natures and IVs.

I often miss something. If found, please tell me.

And if by PokeGen is preferred, also tell me. I will re-post.

Smeagle(F-JP)DWPo&#107.pkm

Poliwhil(F-JP)DWP&#11.pkm

Burmy(F-JP)DWPoke&#11.pkm

Eevee(F-JP)DWPoke&#11.pkm

Smeagle(F-JP)DWPok.pkm

Poliwhil(F-JP)DWP.pkm

Burmy(F-JP)DWPoke.pkm

Eevee(F-JP)DWPoke.pkm

In Dream World Pokemon Contribution, aquaguy34 kindly taught me to post the pokemon in this thread.

Thanks a lot.

.pkm files are differ from other .pkm files.

I upload the four female event cafe pokemons straight from Japanese PDW and caught by dream balls, and downloaded by Pokesav into .pkm files.

I think it would be better if collected more and more Event Cafe pokemons, because each of them has different natures and IVs.

I often miss something. If found, please tell me.

And if by PokeGen is preferred, also tell me. I will re-post.

Thank you Mask :D

Well that's peculiar... Attempted to do the Masuda method with a female anticipation eevee, and a Japanese eevee(or other way around, I forget. pardon my memory). Doesn't seem to be working. Could it be that the DW Pokemon make a difference when breeding for a shiny? Also note that when I say it's not working, I mean over 900, possibly 1,000 by now.

Well that's peculiar... Attempted to do the Masuda method with a female anticipation eevee, and a Japanese eevee(or other way around, I forget. pardon my memory). Doesn't seem to be working. Could it be that the DW Pokemon make a difference when breeding for a shiny? Also note that when I say it's not working, I mean over 900, possibly 1,000 by now.

Both of those eevee's are japanese, they need to be from different countries so get any eevee that's not japanese to breed with you anticipation one since that one is japanese...

Both of those eevee's are japanese, they need to be from different countries so get any eevee that's not japanese to breed with you anticipation one since that one is japanese...

Hm, sorry. I must have wrote it wrong. That's what I did, doesn't seem to be working like it normally does. obviously i'm just not lucky these past couple of days. Soon enough, I suppose. Thanks