Pokemon Platnium Pokesav problem

Diz

Alright, pokesav for platnium hasnt really been working for me. I only really used it twice, once for an item:didnt work, and second time for mystery gift, manaphy:didnt work. I'm pretty sure im putting everything correctly, since i've been using pokesav diamond for quite a while. Now, is their some type of difference between diamond pokesav and platnium pokesav? Like something that is different, that i must change? More specifically Mystery gift. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I've been having trouble with platimun pokesav aswell, i have the Uk version and the only thing that worked was when i chaged my name and trainer ID, the items didnt work at all and when i try pokemon they all come out as bad eggs, whats the deal? pokesave DP works fine

• 2 weeks later...

This is a textbook Platinum sav problem. I presume you guys use retail carts. In that case, if you have an R4.... I suggest that you would just download a .nds rom image and put it on the R4 and start over, it's not that bad.

Or, you could read my guide, http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3649.

Which deals specifically for platinum retail carts. This would be your best shot at trying to make it work, and unfortunately the retail cart problem will never be solved 100%...

I did myself a favor by throwing my retail cart to the back, and putting everything onto my r4.. Now I can edit, if I want, what I want without fail.