Wifi Check stumped

Krumweede

I've scowered the files for the cause, but I can't seem to find it. I've double checked moves,abilities, creation versions, and locations. I've uploaded 1-2 from each generation, can someone help me pinpoint the errors?

[ATTACH]8190[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8191[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8192[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8193[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8197[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8199[/ATTACH]

When I open those files values are definitely wrong/blank. I feel dumb asking, but is there a method or program to view/save them I'm missing? I'm just left-clicking them, then opening them with Pokegen using Chrome.

By no means am I saying you entered them wrong, I think the values are getting distorted in the exchange.

When I open those files values are definitely wrong/blank. I feel dumb asking, but is there a method or program to view/save them I'm missing? I'm just left-clicking them, then opening them with Pokegen using Chrome.

By no means am I saying you entered them wrong, I think the values are getting distorted in the exchange.

I've noticed that if I dont open Pokegen first. Then load the file, that it will show a bunch of blank data for the given pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...

Pokegen functions as a party/box to AR code program. That being said, you should always make sure you save the Pokemon you have edited on one of the side boxes FIRST. PokeGen only saves the .pkm files as they have been last saved on the side boxes, NOT as they have been last edited.

And yes, I have, too, noticed the blank information when I load the file first.