I was originally intending on posting a poll but the poll would include 34 choices so I decided against it.

My favorite legendary believe it or not is NOT Shaymin. My favorite legendary would definitely have to be Ho-Oh or Celebi respectively.

What is yours? Post it here :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spr_4d_386S.png And Spr_4d_386A.png

YEA! they both look like Orbital frames!

.....Zone of the Enders? Nice....I played the demo of the second one for PS2, but I could never find the actual game. =(

I did solve the tactical-RPG ZOE for GBA though =)

.....Zone of the Enders? Nice....I played the demo of the second one for PS2, but I could never find the actual game. =(

So which legendary is YOUR favorite Aqueel? =/

Yea! Zone of the enders: The second runner was by far the best one in the series. With the GBA one being the worst . I think Konami just made a rerelease of ZoE2, as rumors are out that Kojima is going to start working on a ZoE3 game for the PS3 and 360. So maybe try and find that if you can ( like 10$ ) :D

So which legendary is YOUR favorite Aqueel? =/

I believe I stated in my first post in this thread which ones I were having trouble choosing between. =)

Yea! Zone of the enders: The second runner was by far the best one in the series. With the GBA one being the worst . I think Konami just made a rerelease of ZoE2, as rumors are out that Kojima is going to start working on a ZoE3 game for the PS3 and 360. So maybe try and find that if you can ( like 10$ ) :D

ZoE3 would rock, and I'll keep an eye out for that. Now I'll shut up since I'm going off topic ;)