Having trouble with a transfered Shiny Darkrai

Haziel005

Also darkrai can be RNGed to be shiny, you just can't get the actual item to activate the event on english games. However with an AR you can get the item on your game then go RNG the darkrai. This makes any english darkrai to be "semi-legit" but nobody cares that much about it.

Have you tried making Darkrai Japanese?

Have you tried making Darkrai Japanese?

The Members card was released for the american games from 8/3/2009 to 9/13/2009.

clicky

So english should be alright. Honestly i never tried putting any of my pokegen'd pokes into trade negotiations. I wonder if it has different hack checks?

The Members card was released for the american games from 8/3/2009 to 9/13/2009.

clicky

So english should be alright. Honestly i never tried putting any of my pokegen'd pokes into trade negotiations. I wonder if it has different hack checks?

all the pokemon i have made work everywhere exept for a japanese haxorus i made(worked when i made it english) and this darkrai, idk whats wrong and i need it for a clan im gonna be in =/

Fixed the Escape Sequence of your Nickname and OT

Generated a new PID

I got in to Trade Nat just fine... I was able to start a trade with someone but swiftly disconnected

Edited by cH053n
attached wrong file!

Just tried it and got same results. Getting into GTS Negotiations isn't the problem, its when its actually selected to trade it says "you cannot select that Pokemon." So I'm assuming that it is banned from GTS Negotiations. I have tried everything from changing move sets, shiny to non shiny, to a Legit Darkrai. Its still a no go.

Just tried it and got same results. Getting into GTS Negotiations isn't the problem, its when its actually selected to trade it says "you cannot select that Pokemon." So I'm assuming that it is banned from GTS Negotiations. I have tried everything from changing move sets, shiny to non shiny, to a Legit Darkrai. Its still a no go.

ok then not only darkrai is banned from that but mew, arceus, deoxys and some more, did anyone manage to upload a battle vid with it? im using it but dont have wifi at the moment