I'm starting my own region. It's called Hihntunova. It's my best combination of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova. It will have 10 gyms and 4 Elite Four Members. A battle Frontier will be included as well. Your Pokémon may hold ANY item, as long as it isn't hacked. Oh yeah, that reminds me; NO HACKS!!! Although, I have one hack exception: Shinies ARE allowed. Also, no teams with more than 1 legendary. Discuss rules with the leader you challenge (such as switching out, or possibly needing to quit if you don't finish in time.) Once a challenger beats every Gym Leader and Elite Four Member, in order, can then challenge me. One last thing: I must test you, to make sure you're worthy of my league you must include the team you use in the email ( Name, Stats, Moves, and Lvl). If you want a position to apply for, use the exact format I have provided for each position. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HELD ITEMS!!! Provide your name and friend code when registering. And when I mean "name," I mean GAME NAME, not your real name, unless your game name IS your real name. The prize is ANY POKEMON OF YOUR CHOOSING (and position IF THERE HAS BEEN more than 3 reported problems with a leader).

WARNING: If you switch out Pokémon during battle or quit/turn off your game without warning, the leader has every right to report to me.!!!*

Note: All battles are single!

Here's my info:

Mike

FC: 4598-9380-1449

Email: iMikeM2017@aol.com

Games You May Use For This League:*

-Diamond

-Pearl

-Platinum*

-HeartGold

-SoulSilver

-Black (I'll use this)

-White

Gym Leaders : Leader must have 6 Pokémon of the same type. Challenger can have up to 6 Pokémon of any type.*

1st Gym Leader*

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

2nd Gym Leader

Name:

Team:*

Type:

FC:

3rd Gym Leader*

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

4th Gym Leader

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

5th Gym Leader*

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

6th Gym Leader*

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

7th Gym Leader*

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

8th Gym Leader

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

9th Gym Leader

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

10th*Gym Leader

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

Elite Four : Member must have 6 Pokémon of the same type. Challenger can have up to 6 Pokémon of any type.*

1st Elite Four Member

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

2nd Elite Four Member

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

3rd Elite Four Member*

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

4th Elite Four Member

Name:

Team:

Type:

FC:

Champion : Champion can switch their party around at any time.

Name:Mike (Me)

Team: ??????

Type: ??????

FC:*4598-9380-1449

Battle Frontier : Frontier Brain must have 3 Pokémon of any type. Challenger can have up to 3 Pokémon of any type.

Battle Power Plant*

Name:

Team:

FC:

Battle Fábrica*

Name:

Team:

FC:

Battle Utopia

Name:

Team:

FC:

Battle Mansion*

Name:

Team:

FC:

Battle Vault*

Name:

Team:

FC:

The Battle Braniac -Braniac can switch his team around at any time.

Name:Mike (Me)

Team: ??????

FC:*4598-9380-1449