Help regarding my pokegen wifi legality pokemon

Hello all, and if you don't mind, can anyone please help me so that these pokemon are able to go on wifi random matchup? Anyways hopefully I got the files attached right so that you guys can view them, all help is appreciated. Thanks again :smile:

salamence should be met at level 1 if he is hatched. and outrage is a gen 4 only move. so you need to either change outrage or make him poketransfered.

chandelure cant have a dream world ability. and his encounter needs to be egg/pal park/event/honey tree/shaymin.

tyranitar's origin game says platinum but you have him hatched in b/w. fire punch is gen 4 only, so he needs to either be poketransfered or lose it.

durant needs to be changed to egg/pal park/event/honey tree/shaymin.

Ok I've gotten chandelure and durant legal for wifi, but stil can't seem to get these two after the changes you have recommended. What am I doing wrong? Also thanks for the help so far.

Ok Salamence is the only one giving me trouble now it seems like, is there anything else I missed that is making this pokemon not wifi legal? Sorry to bother again guys I really appreciate the help :)