Delete a NPC from the game

Siam

Is it possible to remove a character from the Black or White Rom?

I am plannign to remove the boy who gives the player, Panpour, Pansage or Pansear because I am working on a hack that adds the monkeys in a prior route so the player will have to hunt for the monkeys himself instead of a Deus Ex Machina.

It's absolutely possible, you just have to know what variables and scripts to look for.

Also, if you get rid of the monkey guy, get rid of the guy in Castelia who gives you evolution stones, too, since his event is dependent on the monkey event. Not necessary, but it is tidy.

Also, if you get rid of the monkey guy, get rid of the guy in Castelia who gives you evolution stones, too, since his event is dependent on the monkey event. Not necessary, but it is tidy.

It's not dependent on it — He has you select which monkey you got and then gives you an evolution stone based on your answer.

But how do I disable the monkey boy? I certainly would want the player of my hack to hunt for Pansear, Pansage and Panpour in Route 2 so as to give the player a message; Use your brain and strategize how to beat the Striaton Gym Leader.

Ok I now seek someone who can disable that boy with the monkey.... a play test in the game has shown that the player is very tempted to catch the monkey in a prior route that is Route 2 which I have hacked to have encounters of Pansear, Pansage and Panpour