Complete Pokedex Cheat Causes Dream World/Game Sync Error Code 13204 FIX HERE

KyoMcFizzle

Then you are not doing things right. Read the whole posts and try again. I found this way, the least you can do is try twice.

I send them in battle and tried beating the other Pokemon and catching it. My own Pokemon doesn't get registered.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello i am new and i want to say it worked for me i have a game sync ID but i have some question

1. can i use the complete pokedex code again without having a problem like that i cant access dream world or play ranked battles?

2. If not is there any way to fill the pokedex without catching all pokemon?

3.If that doesnt either can i use one save file for online battles and dream world and one for the rest of the game(i have copied my save file)

I hope at least one questions answer is yes

Hello i am new and i want to say it worked for me i have a game sync ID but i have some question

1. can i use the complete pokedex code again without having a problem like that i cant access dream world or play ranked battles?

3.If that doesnt either can i use one save file for online battles and dream world and one for the rest of the game(i have copied my save file)

1. No, if you use the code after getting your ID you will get the same error code as before getting your ID.

2. The only other way is with the cheat code, which creates the error. I'm not aware of any cheats that fill your dex and avoid this error.

3. Yes you can definitly use different save files since they count as different games. Just give them a different name on your flashcard (you also need to have the ROM twice on your flashcard I think, unless you want to change the name all the time)

1: you get the same error.

2: There are many possibilities with other codes. Split a pokegen code for example.

3: The sav is specific. If the error persists changing savs would not matter.

Thank you for the fix! Works wonderfully with Pokemon Black for me.

I haven't attempted to add any of my other Pokemon back to the Pokedex yet. Hoping I won't have too much of a problem with it when I do attempt that one.

Thanks again for fixing this issue!

1: you get the same error.

2: There are many possibilities with other codes. Split a pokegen code for example.

3: The sav is specific. If the error persists changing savs would not matter.

Can you tell me how to create codes with PokeGen? I know how PokeGen works but I dont see the option of creating codes. I use the beta 24 version, I think that's the latest,

EDIT:Never mind found it!

Second EDIT: Can you just cut the code at a random place to split it or do you need to do it somewhere specific?

Can you tell me how to create codes with PokeGen? I know how PokeGen works but I dont see the option of creating codes. I use the beta 24 version, I think that's the latest,

EDIT:Never mind found it!

Second EDIT: Can you just cut the code at a random place to split it or do you need to do it somewhere specific?

Don't know. I am old school pokesav-er.

I'm wondering if maybe the forms have something to do with the problem... I talked with a few people and they were saying how like... Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom weren't allowed on GTS because of their no-shiny flags. So what if the issue has to do with the forms? If that's the case, maybe the code can be fixed to include everything BUT shiny forms of all the Pokemon. It's possible, right?

You need to have all boxes full at the time of encounter and beat it. Then battle at dragon spiral tower.

I read that that was just a rumor and the no shiny flag was still on them even there, I never tested it though so I don't know:p

Well I now read the steps from Kyomcfizzle, so I now know why the error appeared. But, I am afraid to follow the steps in case it might screw up my game, I'm not sure if I want to use it, but its either that or restart my game full of hard work. What I might do is wait for somebody to test it and to tell us the results if it works or not.

You need to have all boxes full at the time of encounter and beat it. Then battle at dragon spiral tower.

is that realy true?.....well if so why does no one know ´bout that? and do you mean all boxes (24) filled with 30 pokes or just one per box?

Nope. It's been proven to be impossible to obtain the shiny versions of Zekrom and Reshiram even at Dragonspiral Tower, for now.

is that realy true?.....well if so why does no one know ´bout that? and do you mean all boxes (24) filled with 30 pokes or just one per box?

No, just the original 8. The extra boxes don't come in to play until AFTER you beat the main story. I've tested this myself. :3

No, just the original 8. The extra boxes don't come in to play until AFTER you beat the main story. I've tested this myself. :3

unfortunately you are wrong.....first you got 8 then place in every box a poke gives you a total of 16 and after that you can obtain 24 finaly by beating elite 4 and place a poke in the 16 boxes....!

I have the correct code entered (Pokemon White) and its entered properly but even after i press select it just doesnt work.( when i press select the game pauses and the music kinda freezez where it is so do you think i am doing somthing wrong?)if so what.

Make sure the code is entered correctly. Double and tripple check it to make sure it is put in correctly. Also, try turning off all other codes with the same activator. That may help.

how do u put in the code

You can type it in to your AR manually by using the manual code input when you boot up your game or you can use your code manager and add a new cheat that way. Either way works!