5G Team -- Please Rate!

Well this is one of my first competitive battle teams. I know it kinda sucks and that's why I'm here for some help! I need advice on what to do and what Items to give them! Everything here I made up to build this team. I had no help with it all and now I want some. :P

497.png

Serperior @ None

Trait: Overgrow

EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 6 Def

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Toxic

- Arial Ace

- Dragon Tail

- Mean Look

Serperior is my lead because it has decent speed and I believe that it has some good moves to fight off unwanted attention.

553.png

Krookodile @ None

Trait: Intimidate

EVs: 252 Atk / 168 Spd / 84 Hp

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Aerial Ace

- Earthquake

- Thunder Fang

- Double-edge

Krookodile is one of my physical sweepers because he has some high attack and decent speed. I want to use him for taking down Pokémon that will wipe out Serperior.

625.png

Bisharp @ None

Trait: Inner Focus

EVs: 252 Atk / 168 Spd / 84 Hp

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Stealth Rock

- X-scissor

- Night Slash

- Swords Dance

Bisharp is my other physical sweeper because he is Dark/Steel and that means less weakness's. He is here for Stealth Rocking.

620.png

Mienshao @ None

Trait: Regenerator

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Double Team

- Dig

- Return

- Jump Kick

Mienshao is here to help cover the weakness of my two physical sweepers. Though he is still another physical sweeper.

596.png

Galvantula @ None

Trait: Compoundeyes

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Nature (+, -)

- Energy Ball

- Volt Switch

- Disable

- Flash

Galvantula is my special sweeper and switcher. I would use him for hit and run and bring out a stronger type advantage.

563.png

Cofagrigus @ None

Trait: Mummy

EVs: 252 Def / 160 SDef / 92 SAtk

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Shadow Ball

- Toxic

- Destiny Bond

- Protect

Cofagrigus is my psychical and special wall. He is to take down the Pokémon's Hp with toxic and if it fails to use destiny bond and bring them down anyways.

First off this team is illegal in any play because of one move - Double Team. Because you have that move on your team it's quite clear to me that you haven't actually tested this team yet, have you? :P

I strongly suggest you read up on this here -Basics-to-Competitive-Battling"]Thread. It should help you a lot. As at the moment not only is it illegal, but it's falling to many common threats. For instance a core of Tyranitar / Skarmory / Rotom-W / Landorus will anihilate this team, and that's a very common sort of core currently. Weather teams aside Mix mence, SD Lucario, NP infernape... all of these very common threats will walk over your team.

You need to be utilising items, also. Which currently you don't appear to be doing, so what you need to do is look for an item that helps your pokemon do what it otherwise can't do whilst not being Gimmicky. I.E Quick Claw Snorlax = Gimmick, Life Orb Lucario = Perfect choice of item. Anyway, the thread I linked to above will cover all that.

My biggest bit of advice I can give is that you actually test your teams, so you can come to us saying "I'm having a real problem with X pokemon, can you guys help me?" It's much easier to rate a team if the person posting actually knows what his team is capable of.

If I can help any more, feel free to PM me.