Dream World Error: 13204

KyoMcFizzle

Dang. I bet it's the same as problem (or even code) as when generated via PokeGen. It's just too many lines for it to handle for some reason.

Cripes, couldn't the person who made the original Complete Dex Code make one that does the same but Un-Completes the Dex? Obviously the original works, or we wouldn't have this problem... T_T

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh, i really think this has to do with keldeo, genesect, and melloetta.These are the only Pokemon that are unreleased and the only way to get them is through AR. if they are removed from the pokedex mabye this will solve the error , all the other pokemon can be recieved via HG/SS/DP. so it shouldnt matter if we have those in the pokedex they are not effecting anything.

No, it's definitely not an old firmware. I went and bought this ARDSi because of the whole firmware issue I was having with the ARDS (the ARDS basic I have is not able to update to newer firmware so couldn't be used for B/W)

I've heard from someone else that it had been noticed that the PokeGen Dex code is too long in B/W for the AR's to use, and so might have some kind of fix for it. I dunno when or how. (and I can't verify that they even really said that)

That's what I've suggested, it's most likely that data for those three. Still can't find a code that I can use that works, though GCJedi (a few posts above) states that he got it to work fine by using the PokeGen Dex code to remove those entries.

anyway.....the problem with WSoD is also when trying to use my Liberty ticket WC made on Pokesav.....

back to topic: did anyone of you be able to get muna´s/musharna´s theme for musical?....because i got an error msg. but i can not recreate that msg.....(AR DSi was far away and only game was pluged in DSi so i wonder)?

No, it's definitely not an old firmware. I went and bought this ARDSi because of the whole firmware issue I was having with the ARDS (the ARDS basic I have is not able to update to newer firmware so couldn't be used for B/W)

I've heard from someone else that it had been noticed that the PokeGen Dex code is too long in B/W for the AR's to use, and so might have some kind of fix for it. I dunno when or how. (and I can't verify that they even really said that)

That's what I've suggested, it's most likely that data for those three. Still can't find a code that I can use that works, though GCJedi (a few posts above) states that he got it to work fine by using the PokeGen Dex code to remove those entries.

Well actually, if you re-read what I said in my other post, I said that I coundn't get the Pokegen codes to work. ;)

Alright. Ran a test or two and confirmed it. I attempted to use the Pokedex complete code and access DW. However, when I attempted to tuck in a Pokemon, I was met with 13204 yet again.

The good news is I'm working on a clear code as we speak. I'll keep you all updated.

Game sync, maybe?... Hm, i don't know...

-_- '

Game Sync. I couldn't get my GS code before due to the Pokedex issue. Restarted my game and tried again and it ended up working. Tested again with DW with the Pokedex Code having been used and with it not being used. In short, If the Pokedex code is ever used and you save your game, you're SOL.

Game Sync. I couldn't get my GS code before due to the Pokedex issue. Restarted my game and tried again and it ended up working. Tested again with DW with the Pokedex Code having been used and with it not being used. In short, If the Pokedex code is ever used and you save your game, you're SOL.

well their ya go, i hoped their would be another way it seems like its not gonna happen, all i can say is trade your pokemon to another cart, then when you restart put them back

What about what Shaymew said? He said his worked after he used the code he posted, which I'm pretty sure is the Dex Code from PokeGen. The only problem is that it seems too long for some/most of our ARDSi to handle...

If the issue were just being able to connect to the PGL, that'd be less troublesome. But the problem is for those that don't want to lose the ability to access their Dream World. Since you can't replace your registered B/W game with a new one even on the same cartridge, if you restart your game you're permanently unable to access it, short of buying the other version and using it instead. (I've been using the PGL & Dream World since it first came out, having a Japanese White ver.)

GCJedi: I only have PokeGen issues if I try to generate more than 4 or 5 Pokemon slots at once, either in separate codes or one shared code. Maybe you're trying to make too many at once?

What about what Shaymew said? He said his worked after he used the code he posted, which I'm pretty sure is the Dex Code from PokeGen. The only problem is that it seems too long for some/most of our ARDSi to handle...

If the issue were just being able to connect to the PGL, that'd be less troublesome. But the problem is for those that don't want to lose the ability to access their Dream World. Since you can't replace your registered B/W game with a new one even on the same cartridge, if you restart your game you're permanently unable to access it, short of buying the other version and using it instead. (I've been using the PGL & Dream World since it first came out, having a Japanese White ver.)

GCJedi: I only have PokeGen issues if I try to generate more than 4 or 5 Pokemon slots at once, either in separate codes or one shared code. Maybe you're trying to make too many at once?

No, no, you misunderstand me. The Pokegen code I tried was the one posted on the last page, which seems to be too long to be able to use.

Oh. ^_^; Yeah. Well, hopefully it'll come true and Codr will be able to make PokeGen's Dex Code short enough to use for everyone... Come to think of it, the last update for it was about 2 weeks ago.

Anyone heard any possible rumors of places that might have a working code for this?

Man... new games come out, people generate a Complete Dex code right away, but they don't make the reverse. I've actually wished for one in older games sometimes, since I wanted to catch new Pokemon without having to restart. ^_^; (there's so many now though... while it's still fun, I doubt I'll ever aim to get the COMPLETE International Dex with all forms/Shinies without at least a little cheating. -_- )