Secret Egg @ Toys 'R Us April 27th!

Sabresite

It is.......i find that the Egg Ash is holding has nothing to do with this event....that egg IIRC is the Scraggy.......meh..i cannot get this event..when it comes to the UK.......i live no were near a TRU....ill just wait for someone to dump them here.....

Edited by ZoroarkX

Is it possible to get the pokerus virus from the egg in this event? I'm asking because I contracted the virus today after attending the event, and do not recall adding any other Pokemon to my party. The thing is I hadn't noticed it until I finally got through chargestone cavern.

Is it possible to get the pokerus virus from the egg in this event? I'm asking because I contracted the virus today after attending the event, and do not recall adding any other Pokemon to my party. The thing is I hadn't noticed it until I finally got through chargestone cavern.

No since the eggs are preset to what your supposed to get (ex. I got Pidove and the pidove I got is the same Pidove everyone else got other than trainer id, secret id, game met in, trainer original gender, and met location). You most likely ran into a wild battle and the opponent had pokerus which the eggs contracted...

I wondered about that because bulbapedia stated that each Pokemon distributed had one max stat dependent on the Pokemon but that all other stats were random. Now I do realize that bulbapedia is not the most reliable source but was curious as to the validity of that statement.

After watching this video

and squinting at the blurry screen and listening to the girl read it, it appears that the text for the Secret Egg is:

What Pokémon will hatch from

this Egg? Keep it with you

on your journey and take care

of it, and you'll find out!

Edit: Err, not sure why this was moved here. I was under the impression the contribution thread was for submitting wonder cards and the collection is missing its description, no?

Edited by Aroenai