Seriously, though...

Why does everyone's translation of the title suck so much?

Serebii's is the WORST.

It really should be translated as:

"To the Conquering of Space-Time"

No.

The title directly translates as

"To the Space-Time of Conquer{ing}/Overcome{ing}"

or

"To the Conquer{ing}/Overcome{ing}['s] Space-Time",

not as "Conquering of Space-Time" or "Space-Time's Conquering".

Just like "Gracidea no Hana" translates as "Flower of Gracidea" or "Gracidea['s] Flower", and not as "Gracidea of Flower" or "Flower's Gracidea".

No.

The title directly translates as

"To the Space-Time of Conquer{ing}/Overcome{ing}"

or

"To the Conquer{ing}/Overcome{ing}['s] Space-Time",

not as "Conquering of Space-Time" or "Space-Time's Conquering".

Just like "Gracidea no Hana" translates as "Flower of Gracidea" or "Gracidea['s] Flower", and not as "Gracidea of Flower" or "Flower's Gracidea".

And that's why direct translations fail.

The particle の cannot be defined so simply. No particles can, actually.

BUT, since this one works in either case, I guess it would really depend on the intended meaning of the title...

If it was meant as conquering time and space, then "The Conquering of Space-Time." But if it was referring to a specific Space-Time that had an essence of conquering to itself, then in that case "The Space-Time of Conquering."

So I think it depends on the focus of the movie... is it a battle for Space-Time? Or is it about the Distortion World?

At any rate, I think "overcoming" and the apostrophe s just don't seem to fit, or make sense.

I wouldn't say best, but there really hasn't been any Pokemon Movie that makes me wanna watch it again, although the Rise of Darkrai was pretty wicked, like Dialga, and Palkia facing off, pretty epic, and Darkrai vsing Mewtwo, pure awesomeness, but they ruined it at the end, making Dakrai a good guy, he's suppose to be dark, mysterious, and creepy.