Event: UK Shaymin Wonder Card

fenzo666

The TRU Shaymin and Regigigas are #'s 14 and 15, respectively. So, going by the database's report that the UK movie Shaymin is #16, I can't see any kind of conflict.

How are you integrating the Wonder Card into your game? Modified Deoxys distro ROM on a flash cart, or directly via Pokesav?

When I tried to download the UK Shaymin Wonder Card this comes up:

Not Found

The requested URL /main/mirrors/Wonder Card ZIPs/Europe/UK/Shaymin-MOVIE11-UK-PKM Database.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And when I try to do the download next to the UK Shaymin Wonder Card (I think it's called Download PKM) I get this :

Not Found

The requested URL /main/mirrors/Wonder Card PKMs/Europe/UK/Shaymin-MOVIE11-UK-PKM Database.pkm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't know if it is my computer or it is just missing from the site? I don't know. I am not to good at computer stuff. (kind of sucks since my brother majored in computer stuff...) Anyway, let me know if it is me, or if it is just missing.. Lol

Thank you

~Seig91

Seig91, thanks for pointing that out. I fixed the error. Please clear your cache and re-download the PKM and WC. :)

Thank you. ^_^ I was able to download it now. So it wasn't my computer? It was that it was missing? Or what? *Sorry I don't know much about computers..>.>)

~Seig91

The Manchester event was today. I just got back from it and thought I'd see if you lot wanted the UK shaymin but you've already got it.

Did anyone get a t shirt from the events?, they look really cool (it has the same picture as the posters).

I'm sorry, but if their where tiers for the use of event pokemon

Shaymin and Pikachu would be Overused Uber by now

I don't know what this has to do with the event.

But tiers depend on what community you're on.

But Pikachu and Shaymin (land) just don't have the viability to do all that well. It takes more than a bit of luck and a lot of skill to make them succeed.

Skymin is a different story.