TwistedFatal Black and White Toolbox

Nothing Is Wrong With Your PC But That Error Is Saying That The Program Is Trying To Load Data In A Certain Drop Down Box But The Drop Down box Doesnt Have 85 Items Which Means The Culprit Is Either The Types, Egg Steps, Max Xp Or Egg Groups

Why Vb2010 Doesnt Say What Drop down Box Has The Error Is Beyond Me Anywho

Has Your Game Been Modified By Another Program ?

Also Do You Get That Error On All Pokemon Or Just Daramaka

And Also What Did You Do Before You Got The Error

Also Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem Or Any Problem For That Matter

before open the program the only thing that I did was apply a patch of tradution... it's a problem? Yeah all pokemons for the same error... Great job with your tools but I'm whorry because it's does not work here :(

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Until Their Released In The Uk Also I Have Decided Not To Release The Moveset editor And Starter Editor Until The Eng Games Come Out

So In A Weeks Time i Will Start On The Master Project Which Will Include All The Tools Sorry For The Inconvenience But It Will Be Better This Way

Also For The Time Being You Could Use The Pokemon Rom Changer Tool Which Allows you To Edit Your Stats

Im Going To buy It On The 12th Which Is The Uk Release Date

Not Until Their Released In The Uk Also I Have Decided Not To Release The Moveset editor And Starter Editor Until The Eng Games Come Out

So In A Weeks Time i Will Start On The Master Project Which Will Include All The Tools Sorry For The Inconvenience But It Will Be Better This Way

Also For The Time Being You Could Use The Pokemon Rom Changer Tool Which Allows you To Edit Your Stats

Im Going To buy It On The 12th Which Is The Uk Release Date

I'll do that instead for the meantime thanks but I still look forward for your tools...

I edited Poliwhirl, when I clicked on Poliwhirl (1st evolution) it's ok. But when I clicked 2nd evolution (to edit how it evolves into Politoad), that message showed up...

Also, Onix, Lickitung, Scyther have the same problems too.

I have the same problem as osintv, I tried to edit Poliwhirl's second evolution and any of Clamperl's and got that same error even before I could change the method of evolution. So maybe it has something to do with just the traded item or traded split evo's or maybe any poke that evolves irregularly(with item, certain attack, other poke, time of day etc).

Edit: I noticed half of the trade evolutions pokemon either cant be selected, or choosing different evolution methods, or second evo will cause the program to "crash" oh and I think porygon2 is missing, it says porygon twice in your program(after donphan in your program)

Edited by neongamer

I edited Poliwhirl, when I clicked on Poliwhirl (1st evolution) it's ok. But when I clicked 2nd evolution (to edit how it evolves into Politoad), that message showed up...

Also, Onix, Lickitung, Scyther have the same problems too.

Fixed 1st Post Under Updates

The Reason Why Is Because The Tool Was Trying To Read The Level Even Though It Shouldn't

So Basically The Error Is Saying "The Value 225 Doesn't Exist In The Pokemons Level Selected Index"

Which Is True Because It Goes Up To 100

But Its Fixed Now So You Should Have No Problems Now

I have the same problem as osintv, I tried to edit Poliwhirl's second evolution and any of Clamperl's and got that same error even before I could change the method of evolution. So maybe it has something to do with just the traded item or traded split evo's or maybe any poke that evolves irregularly(with item, certain attack, other poke, time of day etc).

Edit: I noticed half of the trade evolutions pokemon either cant be selected, or choosing different evolution methods, or second evo will cause the program to "crash" oh and I think porygon2 is missing, it says porygon twice in your program(after donphan in your program)

Same As Above

All Evolutions Should Be fixed Now

Also Fixed The Double Porygon (Thanks For Pointing That Out )

Will you adapt the tools to the Spanish (European) roms?

The Master Project Will Support All Pokemon Black And White Version 2 Roms And The Second Version Of The Tool Will Support All Of The Original Pokemon Black And White Games

And Im Thinking For The Third Version Of The Tool I Might Start Creating Tools For HG/SS And Platinum

So In The End The Master Project Will Support Both Gen 4 And Gen 5 Games To Make It Complete

i am looking forward The mart editor the most ^_^

The Mart Editor Will Be Quite Confusing For The End User To Use Because Of How Gamefreak Programmed The Cost Of Items

For Example In Hex If You Typed 01 Then The Cost Will Be 10 Pokedollers However If You Typed 10 - Then The Cost Will Be 160 Pokedollers

So Thats Why It Is Also Confusing For Me To Program The Tool

So Basically The Minimum An Item Can Cost Is 10 Pokedollers And The Maximum Is A Very Big Number Probably Something Like A Million Pokedollers

What I Would Like To Do Is Make So You Can Make An Item Cost Any Amount But It Seems Its Not Possible At The Moment

However To Edit The Items Is Very Easy Its Just The Cost That Is Quite Difficult To Program

With That Said You Will Probably Be Waiting A While Before Its Released

Hey Sir Twisted, thanks for the english stat editor, I really love that tool of yours!!! :D

Thank Bro Glad You Like ^_^

Il Be Uploading the English Versions Of My Other Tools In The Next Few Weeks. To Give you All Something To Play With Until The Main Tool Is Released

On That Note i Have Started On The Wild Pokemon Editor

The Mart Editor Will Be Quite Confusing For The End User To Use Because Of How Gamefreak Programmed The Cost Of Items

For Example In Hex If You Typed 01 Then The Cost Will Be 10 Pokedollers However If You Typed 10 - Then The Cost Will Be 160 Pokedollers

So Thats Why It Is Also Confusing For Me To Program The Tool

So Basically The Minimum An Item Can Cost Is 10 Pokedollers And The Maximum Is A Very Big Number Probably Something Like A Million Pokedollers

What I Would Like To Do Is Make So You Can Make An Item Cost Any Amount But It Seems Its Not Possible At The Moment

However To Edit The Items Is Very Easy Its Just The Cost That Is Quite Difficult To Program

With That Said You Will Probably Be Waiting A While Before Its Released

Thank Bro Glad You Like ^_^

Il Be Uploading the English Versions Of My Other Tools In The Next Few Weeks. To Give you All Something To Play With Until The Main Tool Is Released

On That Note i Have Started On The Wild Pokemon Editor

Doesn't that mean that the prizes are times 10. I mean #000001 = 1 and 1 x 10 = 10. Also #000010 = 16 and 16 x 10 = 16. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious.

I'm using this to make a hack. you said to get the narc from a clean black and white and put it in a hacked version. What is the narc directory for the pokemon black and white stats editor. post some thing like this: 1/a/2/9[HGSSSPRITE][/HGSSSPRITE]

The Narc Stats Editor For Pokemon Black And White 1 Tells you What Narc You Need At The Top Of The Open File Dialog

But for Your Convenience It Is a/0/1/6 This Narc Works In Both Games

Doesn't that mean that the prizes are times 10. I mean #000001 = 1 and 1 x 10 = 10. Also #000010 = 16 and 16 x 10 = 16. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious.

Yes The Prices Are times 10 But The Data Is Only 1 Byte As Far As i Can See

So Setting The Cost To 0001 Sets The Cost Of The Item To 0 Pokedollers

Setting The Cost To 0010 Sets Cost Also To 0 Pokedollers

Setting The Cost To 0100 Sets The Cost To 10 Pokedollers

Setting The Cost To 1000 Sets The Cost To 160 Pokedollers

Setting The Cost To 1400 Sets The Cost To 200 Pokedollers

So As You Can See It Impossible To Set The Cost Lower Then 10 Pokedollers Apart From Making The Item Cost 0 "Nothing"

Yea Your Reply Is Spot On

Hey there, I've been using your B&W Version 2 base stat editor mostly without problem for a while, but recently I attempted to edit the stats of all pokemon (as in every pokemon from every gen) to kinda balance the game to my liking. But it seems even though i save after I edit each pokemon and everything is fine, after I close it and reopen the stats of a lot of the pokemon (not all) get changed to really random things. For example, I gave Fearow higher base stats in speed, I don't recall the exact number, and when I came back he had 144 base defense...randomly. Same thing with a lot of other Pokemon.

My question is what could be the problem?

Sorry for the long post.

Im Guessing You Modified A Pokemon On The Second List and Clicked Save List 1

For Example: If You Modified Petilil But Clicked Save List 1 Then Bulbasaur Now Has Petilil Modified Stats

What Happens Is When You Click Save list 1 Or 2 or Alternate Forms it will Save The Data that Is Loaded To The The List You Clicked

So What Ever Data Is Loaded It will Be Saved To The Save List You Press

For Example

List 1 Is Bulbasaur To Whismicott

List 2 Is Petilil To Genesect

The Reason Their Is 3 Lists Is Because Each List Is In A Different Location In The Rom/Narc

Also Note: That The Selected Index On List 2 Will Be The Selected Index On List 1 And Vice Versa Only If You Press The Wrong Save List For The Wrong List

So What This Means Is Whatever Pokemon You Clicked On List 2 Will Be The Location Of The Pokemon On List 1 and Vice Versa

So Basically Fearow Now Has Garbardor Modified Stats Or Its Default Stats If You Saved Fearow Before You Edited Garbardor

If you Didn't Do This Then I Have No Idea As My Stats Editor Should Work Perfectly I Have Modified A Few pokes And No Problems

As Long As You Click The Save List That You Edited So If You Edited Bulbasaur You Would Save List 1 And If you Edited Petilil You Would Save List 2

You Should Be Ok

With That Said I Will Be Uploading The Narc Version Of This Tool Tomorrow

Edited by twistedfatal
correction

No Probs Man Happy To Have Helped

Also @All Just Uploaded Narc Support For Black And White V2 Stats Editor and The 1st Stats Editor For The Orginal Games

Note: That The Original Stats Editor For B&W 1 Is The Latest Version But Im Not Sure If It Is The Version I Fixed So If You Get Any bugs Let Us Know As I Don't Have The Original Black And White Anymore

Yea The Tool I Uploaded For B&W 1 Was The Older Version Then The Last Tool I Uploaded But The Pokemon Should Still Have The Abilities You Edited. Can You Check In Game To Make Sure They Have The Ability You Gave Them

Ie Give A Pokemon 2 Of The Same Ability Then Catch That Pokemon And Check To See If It Has That Ability