TwistedFatal Black and White Toolbox

I used the Move Editor programmed for BW1's narc file and it works with BW2, too. One can even simply insert the already edited narc file extracted from BW1 into BW2. It worked for me.

Anyway, I read people commenting about your (Twistedfatal's) tools for BW2. How could they? Do they have them and how did they get them?

That's because the file structure for move data hasn't changed one bit nor have they added any new moves so you can use the BW1 .narc files for the BW2 .narc files. Also, I'm looking forward to the moveset editor. Waaay less hex work, thank God. =D

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds perfect! Great. ;)

For the time being, I'm editing BW2 base stats this way (I'm telling so maybe some one can do the same):

I'm using the ROM Changer on a clean Japanese BW2 ROM. Then I'm inserting the a/0/1/6 narc file (that's the one for base stats) of this clean ROM in an English-patched ROM which I wish to use, and it's working.

It's possible to edit moves and evolutions in the same way, just knowing which is the correct narc file you need to replace!

^^^ I Will Start Releasing The Tools This Saturday

Their May Be Bugs Though As I Have Very Limited Time To Test Them But I Have Tested Them Slightly

The Master Project You Can Expect Sometime In October (Next Month At Time Of Writing) But Alot More Work Will Go In To The Master Project And It Will Be Constantly Updated As I Figure New Things To Add For Easier Use

Once I Have Finished The Primary Tools I will Start On Master Project So This Will Take Time But Will Be Worth The Wait.. Hopefully :)

Also The tools I Have Made Have Taken Me A Fair Amount Of Time

Also For The Moveset Editor And Trainer editor And Wild Pokemon Editor Will Take A Fairly Long time to Convert to 1 Narc Because Im Needing To Replace 800 + Files For The trainer Editor And 649 Files For The Moveset Editor And I Have'nt Looked At The Wild Pokemon Editor yet

I Imagine Their Will Be Alot Of Mini Narcs As Well lol

^^ I Did Indeed But I Have Been Very busy this Weekend

I Will Start Releasing This Week Just need to Add Some Features to The Tools

First tools To be Released will Be The Evolution Editor And Starter Editor.

They will Be Released Sometime Tomorrow

Sorry for The Delay But I Have Very Limited time To Create And Test.. But You Can Use Prc (Pokemon Rom Changer) For The Time Being

^ ^ Stats editor please... By the way thanks Sir Twistedfatal...

nps man Enjoy :)

Ahahah you're great! ;) Now we are all waiting for the Move Editor!

The Moveset Editor Is Almost Complete

Also Note: That Them Percentages On Them Tools Were done Before I Decided To Add A Few Features To The Tools.

So Basicaly Not All Them Tools Are Fully Complete Yet But I Will Continue Progress Tomorrow

Will these tools work for the upcoming english versions?

The Ones With Narcs Will. But Not The Direct Rom Editing Tools.

However When The English Games Come Out I Will Start On The Master Project

So Expect To Be Editing The Japanese Games for Awhile.

The Master Project Will Be Worth The Wait ;)

Really, thanks a lot for these tools! Checking out the BW2 ones now.

Nps Man

So is the stats editor just direct rom right now? also, are the narcs from b/w1 compatible? i would guess not because there are more forms added but it would be a pain to re-do all the crazy changes...or it could be a chance to make an entirely new project...hahaha. thanks so much for your work!

oh also about compatibility of narcs...are things like move data able to be reused? since there aren't any new attacks added i was thinking that they wouldn't change that part of the rom, right?

I was just wondering, where could I get your tools for the original black/white? I have the stat editing one, but I swear I can't file the moveset editor anywhere..

i Have Removed The Original Black And White Tools Because The Second Version Of The Master Editor will Include Both Versions Of The Games

Also I Lost The Original Source To My Older Projects But Dont Worry As I'm Making My New tools Backwards Compatible

It Wont Take That Long Once The First Version Is Finished :D

So is the stats editor just direct rom right now? also, are the narcs from b/w1 compatible? i would guess not because there are more forms added but it would be a pain to re-do all the crazy changes...or it could be a chance to make an entirely new project...hahaha. thanks so much for your work!

oh also about compatibility of narcs...are things like move data able to be reused? since there aren't any new attacks added i was thinking that they wouldn't change that part of the rom, right?

Yes The Stats Editor Is Just Direct Rom For Now

Some People Are Saying The Narcs Will Work For Both So I'm Guessing Yes But I Haven't Personally tried It Myself

Also For The Newer Alternate Forms The Tool Would Simply Not Load Em Since They Don't Exist In The Older Narcs you Can Still Edit Pokes Though

Yes Move Data Can Be Reused Providing The Narc Is The Same Narc For Both B&W 1 And B&W v2 - Some Narcs Are In Different Locations For Both Games

Note: If Its A Mini Narc (The Narcs Inside The Main Narcs) Then For Movedata You Will Have To Manualy Add The Extra Bytes So That They Add Upto 24 Moves

Or Wait For My Master Project Which All My Tools Will Only Use The Main Narc Instead of The Narcs Inside The Main Narc

The Reason I Chose The Mini Narcs Is Because Its A lot Quicker To Write The Tool And Its Safer Then Just using The Main Narc Hence The Reason For The lesser Versions Of The Tools xD

And No Probs For The Tools :D

Also Another Note:I Will Release The Master Project When I Have Completed The English Version Of Pokemon Black v2

The Reason Is So I Can Guarantee That All My Tools Work 100%

So Expect It To Be Out By November. I Know I Originally Said October But This Will Give Me More Time To Add Helpful Features and Make Em AS Good As Possible

I've found the stats editor incredibly useful, but I feel it's missing something.

More exactly, a way of editing what Pokemon might hatch from an egg laid by a specific Pokemon.

Like Nidoran eggs or Pokemon with incenses.

Other than that it's pretty much perfect.

Maybe such an editor will be add later or will be brought as an extension to the Stats Editor?

Would like to know if something like this could be done.

More exactly, a way of editing what Pokemon might hatch from an egg laid by a specific Pokemon.

Like Nidoran eggs or Pokemon with incenses.

is not on pokemon stat data, but on evolution data and egg pokemon data (like tokegiss + another match pokemon == togepi). since is not on same narc files~

Nothing Is Wrong With Your PC But That Error Is Saying That The Program Is Trying To Load Data In A Certain Drop Down Box But The Drop Down box Doesnt Have 85 Items Which Means The Culprit Is Either The Types, Egg Steps, Max Xp Or Egg Groups

Why Vb2010 Doesnt Say What Drop down Box Has The Error Is Beyond Me Anywho

Has Your Game Been Modified By Another Program ?

Also Do You Get That Error On All Pokemon Or Just Daramaka

And Also What Did You Do Before You Got The Error

Also Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem Or Any Problem For That Matter

Nothing Is Wrong With Your PC But That Error Is Saying That The Program Is Trying To Load Data In A Certain Drop Down Box But The Drop Down box Doesnt Have 85 Items Which Means The Culprit Is Either The Types, Egg Steps, Max Xp Or Egg Groups

Also Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem Or Any Problem For That Matter

Yes, I get Unhandled exception errors all the time.

I open my rom, click a pokemon, and error pops up.

Yes, I get Unhandled exception errors all the time.

I open my rom, click a pokemon, and error pops up.

The Tools That Do Direct Rom Editing Can Only Work On The Game They Were Designed For ( Because Their Offset Based Tools) Pokemon B&W Stats Locations Are Different To Their B&W Version 2 Locations

Oh, and by the way...

I am using Pokemon Black released in the United States.

I used your other stats editor on GBA TEMP, and that one worked.

Is this only for Black 2 and White 2?

Yes This Tool Is Only For Pokemon Black And White 2 Japanese Games . The Other Stats Editor Is Only For Pokemon Black And White 1

And I'm curious why you didn't add the moveset editor and starter editor in the download. :(

Because The Moveset Editor Wasn't Completed At The Time (Yes I Said They Were Done But I Started Adding Stuff To It) However It Will Be Uploaded Shortly

The Tools That Do Direct Rom Editing Can Only Work On The Game They Were Designed For ( Because Their Offset Based Tools) Pokemon B&W Stats Locations Are Different To Their B&W Version 2 Locations

Yes This Tool Is Only For Pokemon Black And White 2 Japanese Games . The Other Stats Editor Is Only For Pokemon Black And White 1

Because The Moveset Editor Wasn't Completed At The Time (Yes I Said They Were Done But I Started Adding Stuff To It) However It Will Be Uploaded Shortly

Ah, i see.

You're the only one who made a Pokemon Editor.

I appreciate your hard work and dedication to your project.