TwistedFatal Black and White Toolbox

i dunno what your question is ?

@all Their Will Be 2 Versions Of My Master Project 1 For The Japanese Games And 1 For The English Games :)

Be able to add a new form of the pokemon with adding a new type or just change the type of it. Or maybe changing the immunity and weakness of type chart.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do You Mean New Type As In Something Like Shadow Type If So Its Not Possible At This Time

However My stats Editor Allow You To Change your Pokemon To Any Of The Available Types

And As For The Type Weakness Chart I Don't Know How To Change It Yet

It Wasn't Figured Out On B&w I Doubt It Will Be Any Different To The New Games

Also @All My In Game Trade Editor Is Almost Finished - This Time It Will Work Lol And Theirs Alot More Trades In B&w 2

Very good application, but I had problems with the starter editor, when you're done the Toolbox?

I say this because I'm making a pokemon hack bw2 and need the Trade Editor, Trainer Editor and Mart Editor.

The Trade Editor changes the pokemon you have to give?

Edited by Luxio

In Game Trade Editor Now Complete

Note: All Of My Tools Will Only Support The English And Japanese Versions Of Both Games As I'm Using Headers Again - <-- This Is For Direct Rom Editing

But I Will Add Narc Support Aswell Which Will Allow You To Edit Any Rom Of Black And White Version 2

@Luxio - The Toolbox Will Be Finished When Its Finished. I Have Alot Of Projects I Am Aiming To Make For Both Black And White Version 2

I Also Need To Create The Same Tools Twice For Each Game Then Again For The English Games.

But The English Games Tools Will Be Done Alot Quicker

@All Also Note I Will Be Making The Biggest Tools Last

When I Have Finished With Black And White Version 2. I Will Create The Tools That Don't Exist For Black And White V1 - <-- This Excludes Map Editor As I Don't Know How To Create

Moveset Editor Is Now Finished (Pokemon Level Up Moves)

@Everyone All My Tools Will Edit Narcs Only. Reason For This Is Because My Moveset Editor Moves The Data To Other Locations. And Its More Convenient For Both You And Me :D

Pros - You Can Edit Your Game With My Tools Even If You Have Used Other Tools. If You Mess Up You Only Have To Copy The Narcs You Were Using Before You Edit

Cons - None That I Can Think Of

Also Note. i Have Used a New Method Of Creating The Moveset Editor. Which Means you Will Have No Problems What So Ever With Using It. It Will Also Be Alot Quicker At Loading

Keep An Eye On My Tools Progress To See My Progress. I Will Update Everytime I Have Created A New Tool

So, how do you find the correct files for these tools?

^^ This And The Fact I Will Always Write What Narc you Need @Hylianzero

Also @Everyone Im Going To Be Adding A New Button In Each Program That Will Automaticaly Find The Narc You Need Extract The Narc Then Replace Narc All from A Touch Of A Button

Currently It Works With Kiwi.ds. But With Nitro Explorer 2b You Will Need To Manualy Click Open Then Go Back To My Tool And Click Auto And My Tool Will Do The Rest For You

i Have Figured Out How To Edit Mart Items but I Don't Know How to Edit how Much They Cost .

Also I Think The Data For The Mart Is In 2 narc files i could Be Wrong Though But I Changed Poke ball To A Master Ball For Testing Purposes And It Worked

But The Cost of The Master ball Was Nothing

So If Anybody Has Experience In Mart Editing Would They Please Message Me Either here Or Pm. Credits Will Be Given Of Course :)

Could you post a guide to editing Mart Items? This is worth learning HEX editing for. I would greatly appreciate it.

Not At The Moment But i Will Start Releasing My Tools Soon.

Progress Will Be Slower Because I Have Started A New Job. Which Will Be Alot Of Hours. How Ever I Have a Fair Few Tools Finished And Started and Remember I Am 1 Person Aiming To Make A Complete Toolbox :)

Yeah, thankfully this hasn't changed since the days of Red & Blue. Just a general tip.

I Only Started Learning Modifying When Diamond and Pearl Came out

Keep it up, at this rate they'll end soon.

From the list of tools ,the Editor Stats will support Bw2?

Yes All Tools Are Made Specifically For Black And White Version 2. Although Some Will Probably Work With B&w 1. Namely The Moveset Editor. Also They Will Be Narc Based

Is there a download link or any way to get this tools? :)

Nope Not At The Moment

Also If Anyone Has Completed Black And White V2 And Havn't Done Any In Game Trades Would They Mind Testing My In-Game Trade Editor (Its Compulsory That They Have Completed The game And Done No In-game Trades)

Really ? Where Did You Read This.. None Of My B&W v2 Tools Have Been Released

Also The Difference Between Black And White Version 2 tools Is That They Will Be More Complete For Example The Moveset editor Will Edit 1 Narc Only Instead Of Replacing The Narcs Inside The Narc. And The New Moveset Editor Allows You To Give Pokes 24

Attacks Instead Of 22. And il Add A Few Other Helpful Things Like A Button To Reset The Pokes Attacks To Default etc

The Fully Completed Tools Will Only Be Available In My Master Tool But The lesser Version Will Be Released Individually The Lesser Versions Will Still Allow You To Edit Everything but Extra Options Wont Be Available

Because Alot More Work Will Go into The Master Tool Project.

So Basicaly The Lesser Versions Will Only Be Updated Once And Again If Theirs Any Bugs.- The Reason For Lesser Version Realeases Is Because The Master Project Will Be Quite Large In size So Some people Might Not Want To Wait If They Have Slow

Connections etc And They Will Be Released Quicker, Also Note All Tools Will Be Released When Im Sure They All Work 100%

Also.. The Lesser Versions Will Be Narc Only Except The Stats Editor. The Complete Version Will Be Both

Also Another Note: All Tools Will Have Very Informative Tooltips Usually Placed In Labels ( Where Labels = hp,atk,def,sp.atk,Sp.def Etc etc)

To Activate The Tool tips Simply hover Over The Label and A Bubble Will Pop-up With Information About The

Textbox / Drop Down box.. Their Will Be An Option To Disable All Tooltips And Message boxes Aswell

I Will Repost This In The Main Page. I Put It Here Because I Wanted to Explain What to Expect When the Tools Come Out

Edited by twistedfatal