TwistedFatal Black and White Toolbox

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for my question. I was found that.

If you will create wild pokemon editor. You must create location pokemon on pokedex too.

the wild pokemon has nothing to do with the pokedex order. you would still need the national dex anyway, and the only way you can get early is scripting which is not what i do

I am trying to edit Deoxys-s's Stats, Ability, and Type in White(Clean), but everytime I click save, a box pops up saying "Click an Attack to Begin" So i click OK and another box replaces that saying "Insufficient Value in One Box".

Even if I just change the HP Stat, and click save that same thing happens.

I am trying to edit Deoxys-s's Stats, Ability, and Type in White(Clean), but everytime I click save, a box pops up saying "Click an Attack to Begin" So i click OK and another box replaces that saying "Insufficient Value in One Box".

Even if I just change the HP Stat, and click save that same thing happens.

ah shit i just checked i forgot to change list1 to list3 oops my bad this will be fixed in newer version which will be out soon soz about this

Thank you for hm/tm, so finally i can manipulate my hack pokemon :), but tm/hm and moveset is sharing content, if move on tm/hm was checked like flamethrower on togekiss, in pokemon move level up if added flamethrower move, it will skip......

You know location (narc) or hex offset for:

- base xp, happines, egg , max xp, egg group is still same same location?

- TM/HM?

anyway thankyou.....

my suggestion, you can kept editing via ROM, but in readme you can give a detail for location (hex offset or narc)? is helping people if used ROM (not clean ROM) but still used Clean ROM for editing.

Hm you can resize that? is to long....

snag0000h.jpg

Thank you for hm/tm, so finally i can manipulate my hack pokemon :), but tm/hm and moveset is sharing content, if move on tm/hm was checked like flamethrower on togekiss, in pokemon move level up if added flamethrower move, it will skip......

it shouldnt do as their both in completely diffrent locations

on ?

a/0/0/6 - [733 files] - SPA file?

a/0/0/9 - [255 files] - is look structure HEX byte?

a/0/1/7 - [8 files]

a/0/1/5 - [5 files]

a/0/5/8 - [17 files]

sorry ..., i just listing some data in my list, is not really completely

I was got all. but thank you for updating first on pokemon project :) i hope you tools done, well but i no tested alternate form for rotom, and deoxies? you know hex value for that, because +8 is not working :/ is need a item ?

You know location (narc) or hex offset for:

- base xp, happines, egg , max xp, egg group is still same same location?

- TM/HM?

anyway thankyou.....

my suggestion, you can kept editing via ROM, but in readme you can give a detail for location (hex offset or narc)? is helping people if used ROM (not clean ROM) but still used Clean ROM for editing.

Hm you can resize that? is to long...

i dont know the narc locations for them because i dont use narcs and i wont be writing hex offsets because all u need to do is replace narcs

also what resolution do you use. i made this tools with 1280.1024 resolution

on ?

a/0/0/6 - [733 files] - SPA file?

a/0/0/9 - [255 files] - is look structure HEX byte?

a/0/1/7 - [8 files]

a/0/1/5 - [5 files]

a/0/5/8 - [17 files]

sorry ..., i just listing some data in my list, is not really completely

I was got all. but thank you for updating first on pokemon project :) i hope you tools done, well but i no tested alternate form for rotom, and deoxies? you know hex value for that, because +8 is not working :/ is need a item ?

try re downloading the tools from zippyshare its very fast and i did upload twice coz the 1st time a i made a mistake but their fixed now

OK, i will research myself for narc location, i using 3 clean ROM, 1 is modified using you tools, and 2 is using compare. so i can know hex offset is changes , so i easy found narc location on crystaltile2 :) but is need big RAM :/ i just have 2 GB RAM,

my layer : 1366 x 768 resolution (smaller?)

Thank you, you tools is usefull for me and now working :), last version is not working for me xD

HM.... is same narc location ... :/ i was comparing them and get a/0/1/6 ... for narc files...........

i change stat bulbasaur, after comparing i get hex offset: (16 byte view)

0694E950

and i opened crystall tile i was found on a/0/1/6 ... yeah is same place :)

snag0003oh.jpg

Is just viewing only? is can't edit for HM/TM modifier ....

snag0004.jpg

You tools is still buggy twistfatal, for stat editor, why for alternate form is give a error? "Insufficient Value in One Box" ?

Edited by Andibad

OK, i will research myself for narc location, i using 3 clean ROM, 1 is modified using you tools, and 2 is using compare. so i can know hex offset is changes , so i easy found narc location on crystaltile2 :) but is need big RAM :/ i just have 2 GB RAM,

my layer : 1366 x 768 resolution (smaller?)

Thank you, you tools is usefull for me and now working :), last version is not working for me xD

HM.... is same narc location ... :/ i was comparing them and get a/0/1/6 ... for narc files...........

i change stat bulbasaur, after comparing i get hex offset: (16 byte view)

0694E950

and i opened crystall tile i was found on a/0/1/6 ... yeah is same place :)

snag0003oh.jpg

Is just viewing only? is can't edit for HM/TM modifier ....

snag0004.jpg

You tools is still buggy twistfatal, for stat editor, why for alternate form is give a error? "Insufficient Value in One Box" ?

The Stat editor does work re download. and for the tmhm your getting that error because the rom is loaded by the hex editor the tmhm can only work when nothing else is using the rom

Edited by twistedfatal
updated reply xD

Twistedfatal, as you've worked with vb2010, did you had to use a script that reversed hex?

nah no script put this in a command or list and it will automatically reverse the hex for you ;)

Dim FileNum As Short

Dim num1 As Byte

Seek(FileNum, &H694E97D "tells the program to go to the offset location"

FileGet(FileNum, num1) "gets the hex bytes and reverses em"

list1.SelectedIndex = num1 "puts the reversed hex into a listbox but u can change to text1.text ovb.. "

if it dont work then you are using a diffrent method of opening roms to me

hope this helps

Is all of the information relevant to the new-and-improved Stats Editor stored in a/0/1/6, or are there other narcs involved as well?

Yes everything this tool edits is in the exact same place

Edited by twistedfatal
oops

Yes everything this tool edits is in the exact same place, No other narcs needed but the tmhm are in a diffrent location

Thank you. Might I ask the location of the TM/HM editor so that I can modify a clean ROM and then insert the relevant narcs into a pre-modded one?

Hm if i uncheck some move is working, yeah i must change one by one for working (must close the program).....

yeah in my research for finding narc for tmhm, i found on hexoffset changes, 0694E970 ...

SO TM/HM narc location on a/0/1/5 ... is for moveset pokemon, for editing stat move is still same place... (maybe) , but thank you twistfatal, you tm/hm is still have bug, but i have some trick is working, yeah my first experiment is failed, but now is working :)

hm font? is important to edit? xD

oh yes pokemon stat like HP/ATK/DEF/... is on head location, for Added base xp,egg steps,base happiness,egg groups,max experience, fonts is after genosect data..........

Edited by Andibad

I just redownloaded, and tried to edit White(Clean), editing deoxys speed again and when Iclick save alternate forms I get

Run-time error '75':

Path/File access error

My guess is that it's because I have the file set as readonly.

EDIT: Yes it's because it was readonly, perhaps the program should create a new file if this is the case.

EDIT 2: I have reason to believe that the program is retreving base exp. incorrectly...

EDIT 3: I also have reson to believe the monster egg group is being read as water 3, as well as humanshape missing completely

I just redownloaded, and tried to edit White(Clean), editing deoxys speed again and when Iclick save alternate forms I get

Run-time error '75':

Path/File access error

My guess is that it's because I have the file set as readonly.

EDIT: Yes it's because it was readonly, perhaps the program should create a new file if this is the case.

EDIT 2: I have reason to believe that the program is retreving base exp. incorrectly...

EDIT 3: I also have reson to believe the monster egg group is being read as water 3, as well as humanshape missing completely

1. i dont know how to do this and the program writes to the rom so it should be read and write enabled

2. nope the base exp is correct check bulbapedia if you want

3.fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I missed this somewhere in this thread, but what are the conditions for the base stat changes. I edited Sandshrew's base stats but his stats are still the same. Does it only apply to Pokemon I catch after I edit the stats? Thanks for the program, and for any responses, and sorry once again if this was already addressed.

Sorry if I missed this somewhere in this thread, but what are the conditions for the base stat changes. I edited Sandshrew's base stats but his stats are still the same. Does it only apply to Pokemon I catch after I edit the stats? Thanks for the program, and for any responses, and sorry once again if this was already addressed.

level him up and see if it changes