Mirage Island activation?

Zowayix

• 3 weeks later...

For more information on Mirage Island, please see the spoiler box. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Mirage Island is found on Route 130 in Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. However, it can only be visited under rare circumstances. Every day, a random number between 0 and 65535 is generated by the game. If this number matches the personality value of any of the Pokémon in the party, Mirage Island will appear in the game. For comparison, managing to get to Mirage Island is almost as difficult as winning the lucky number show. For this reason, many people have been convinced that Mirage Island does not exist.

A man in Pacifidlog Town will tell the player whether or not he can see Mirage Island each and every day.

The island is inhabited by Wynaut which range from Lv.5 to Lv.50. It also bears a tree where Liechi Berries can be picked. These are the best berries for Pokéblocks, and will produce Gold Pokéblocks.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been to Mirage Island several times. How did I do it? Well I did a little glitch. Every time you turn on your game a random number is generated not every day. Before you talk to the guy, save your game. Now every time you turn on your game, talk to the men and if he doesn't see Mirage Island, just turn off your game and turn it back on until he sees Mirage Island.

I've been to Mirage Island several times. How did I do it? Well I did a little glitch. Every time you turn on your game a random number is generated not every day. Before you talk to the guy, save your game. Now every time you turn on your game, talk to the men and if he doesn't see Mirage Island, just turn off your game and turn it back on until he sees Mirage Island.

What game did you do this on?