Pokemon Global Link Thread

Alpha

I got this working last night, and had a blast going around through the "dream world" with a guy I sent up there. Prompted me to register here, hoping that I'd be able to get some friend codes to water berries and whatnot with. I'm a bit bummed that you HAVE to do this to get berries to grow, but on the other hand...the dream world is fun.

i activated my account and logged on just fine but i cant send any pokemon over the game sync..when i click on my profile it says I last tucked on a pokemon on 4/12 14:25...i never tucked an any pokemon and i inderstand the fact you gave to wait one day b4 getting on again. So i waited the day and it still wont let me tuck in any pokemon >.< does anyone know whats going on?

or what I need to do to fix this?

i activated my account and logged on just fine but i cant send any pokemon over the game sync..when i click on my profile it says I last tucked on a pokemon on 4/12 14:25...i never tucked an any pokemon and i inderstand the fact you gave to wait one day b4 getting on again. So i waited the day and it still wont let me tuck in any pokemon >.< does anyone know whats going on?

or what I need to do to fix this?

maybe someone hacked the account? or did you have an account on pokemon.com?

Well my account on Pokemon com seems to act stoopid....because games were listed there as being played the day before....even i was not online that day....and my highscore is frozen on 102,000 instead of the higher 140,500 i sometimes reach?

Yeeeeaaaaah. Tried accessing it on my retail White and it didn't work. Got error code 13204. Oddly enough, however, it works perfectly fine for my Black Version in which I had just gotten the C-Gear. Overall, it's been a bit frustrating so far. :/

Same problem here except its White I can use and Black thats blowing the big one.

Well my account on Pokemon com seems to act stoopid....because games were listed there as being played the day before....even i was not online that day....and my highscore is frozen on 102,000 instead of the higher 140,500 i sometimes reach?

hmm i dont know if my account got hacked or not but the date that it said i tucked in my pokemon hasnt changed at all..i learned that if u use a different DS system to go online some data is lost. Ex; battle records, friends pal etc. however I dont know if this also affect the global link. yea i do have an account on pokemon.com. Which reminds me i still havent found the evee evolution i won from pokemon.com. It doesnt show up in my dreaM world. :/

oh i just noticed that games were listed being played even though i havent played them on that day. I guess pokemon accounts are just acting stupid :/

Error Code 13204: The servers are being LOADED. Think about just how many people are suddenly finally able to access the PGL.

I'm still getting this after many many tries... T_T I've been wanting to finally get more easy Daisuki Coins and get those new avatar items from the Roulette (you get a free Coin each time you send a Pokemon to the Dream World). sigh. I hope it thins out a bit soon... somehow. T_T

As for the weirdness with making your account, when I made mine back when the PGL first came out, I had similar issues going on. I couldn't get a Pokemon to go to the Dream World for a day or so. But then it suddenly worked and was fine from then on.

I doubt anyone's account has been hacked. Especially since for them to put a Pokemon to sleep under your account, they'd have to have YOUR game cartridge, and I'm sure you'd notice if THAT was missing (the Game Synch ID is locked to your save file on your cartridge, so also don't reset your game, or you'll never be able to access that same account with the same cartridge because they can't be reset).

I see a possible future difficulty with the "no ID changing" situation on PGL... if a "Pokemon Grey Version" (a Third Version) gets released, then one must assume it would also be needing access. At that point, many people may want to reset B/W to get more of the one-time Pokemon (some already do, I know). I wonder if it'd be that you can only delete one if you have at least two games registered...?

However... I also remember a supposed quote that there isn't gonna be a Third Version. But I think I also heard that statement was retracted. I dunno.

Well lots not forget about the problems that Japan is having now. Lets give them a little slack there. It will all come together.Only a third of the country is messed up with rolling blackouts to half of it. Lets be happy we can even go to the DW!

would it be possible to create a global link server? Similar to the gts servers, but it sends INFO for the pokemon so that it can be RNG'd,

Yes, but you would need your own website, know how the Global Link website works, get Nintendo's permission, etc., etc. So it would most likely not be possible...

similar to that tool that inserts pokemon into the highlink forest.

you mean Pokestock

I have pokemon Black and also White , I when to play in the dream world only once and after that I can't access the dream world anymore . It's been 3 days since them and I still have the same message : " Game sync is low in batery you have to wait one day" , can someone help me with this ? , thank you.

Question about the DW and visiting other houses.. It used to be that whatever code is in your pal pad, you could visit those houses. But I have 3 pages in mine and not a single house to visit.

Granted this is a japanese cart game to english cart houses. Would that be my issue there?

I have pokemon Black and also White , I when to play in the dream world only once and after that I can't access the dream world anymore . It's been 3 days since them and I still have the same message : " Game sync is low in batery you have to wait one day" , can someone help me with this ? , thank you.

If you switch between DS's every now and then, the time resets. You HAVE to play the game on just the one DS, otherwise the clock will reset every time you boot it up on a different DS.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

On Global Link account if some one misses certain C-Gear Deerling skin, is it possible for some other GL user to transfer that skin to other user.

Or is there ANY WAY to get the missed C-Gear Deerling skin into the Global Link account.

I have read other thread indicating that you can get these skin images and then import into DS devices. But that is NOT what the kid wants.

The reason for my asking is this is that a kid on disablity spectrum missed one C-Gear Spring Deerling Skin and badly wants it to be in his Gloabl Link account.

Any options?

TIA, Raky

On Global Link account if some one misses certain C-Gear Deerling skin, is it possible for some other GL user to transfer that skin to other user.

Or is there ANY WAY to get the missed C-Gear Deerling skin into the Global Link account.

I have read other thread indicating that you can get these skin images and then import into DS devices. But that is NOT what the kid wants.

The reason for my asking is this is that a kid on disablity spectrum missed one C-Gear Spring Deerling Skin and badly wants it to be in his Gloabl Link account.

Any options?

TIA, Raky

Kid probably needs a flashcart to make a backup save and insert it into his save file with a save editor.

Hi randomspot555 , thanks a lot for your response.

As I mentioned earlier I can get the image to DS Lite using NDS USB Adapter or flashcart. Thanks for the great tutorial on this website.

The problem is the kid is extremely 'obsessive' and is insisting on having the C-Gear Spring Deerling skin in his Global Link account, which he soemhow missed a few months back.

So please let me know if there is any way to get it in GL account by

- from any other GL user

- any GTS type system

- contacting any one in GL website.

-etc

Thank you very much.

Raky

• 1 month later...