Kazo's B/W Tools

I really like these tools, they helped me a lot in making my last Pokemon hack. I'm really looking forward to a trainer Pokemon editor for pokemon BW2...does anyone know where I can find a 'proper' one? I looked everywhere on the Internet and on the forum here, and all I have found was to use BWTE here to be able to edit only some of the BW2 trainers....unfortunately it doesnt include the gym leaders.

Does the BWTE work for Black 2 and White 2?

it only works for most of the route / cave etc trainers. Since BW2 has 800ish trainers and BW has 600ish, theres about 200 that you cant edit. unfortunately this includes the E4 and gym leaders. thats my main problem right now. It's possible to edit them all via hex, but Im having trouble finding which hexes control which aspects of the trainers and their pokemon.

it only works for most of the route / cave etc trainers. Since BW2 has 800ish trainers and BW has 600ish, theres about 200 that you cant edit. unfortunately this includes the E4 and gym leaders. thats my main problem right now. It's possible to edit them all via hex, but Im having trouble finding which hexes control which aspects of the trainers and their pokemon.

Nice. The BWTE didn't work on White 2 when I tried to use it. I mean, I couldn't hack ANY trainer because when I tried to, it crashed.

• 1 month later...
I'm having a problem with BWSE. Whenever I select a narc folder, it says "DSDecmp failed to decompress the file." I'm attempting to change the player character's overworld sprite. What am I doing wrong?

use bwoe, bwse is for the pokemon and trainer batte sprites.

also new upload. i added a b2w2 mugshot editor, it more of a test. it works but not in a fully user friendly state.

Had the source for BWTE and just expanded the Name/Class table it takes from.

Since B2W2 has more trainers and different Names -> Trainer #, I just left it without names for class & names for trainers for now.

edit: attachment deleted, see later post for the real deal

Edited by Kaphotics

I need help D:

I removed the back sprite of Nate and I put the back sprite of Hilbert, but when I fight with a Trainer or Pokémon and Hilbert spear the Poké Ball appears a part of arm in the uper left. How I correct it?

The image that I use is this:

rOsOa.png

I need help D:

I removed the back sprite of Nate and I put the back sprite of Hilbert, but when I fight with a Trainer or Pokémon and Hilbert spear the Poké Ball appears a part of arm in the uper left. How I correct it?

The image that I use is this:

rOsOa.png

i don't know why people (newbie) still not understand about that problem and not read all old comment and post ...

animation sprite is have 8 file if you want replace with another sprite you must replace that all file, not just nclr and ncgr file only...

Picture1.png

main part of animation is nmar, nmcr, nanr, bin (is before nclr), ncer ... so you must replace that file too...

i don't know why people (newbie) still not understand about that problem and not read all old comment and post ...

animation sprite is have 8 file if you want replace with another sprite you must replace that all file, not just nclr and ncgr file only...

Picture1.png

Sorry but I'm not American and even English so I don't understand everything :(

Anyway thanks. How is called this programme?

The ends justify the means...

Moved around some of the UI to allow for more space for the more descriptive classes.

BWTE for Black 2 and White 2

pGuxJ.png

trdata: /a/0/9/1
trpoke: /a/0/9/2

Every Trainer Class (including Gen 1-4) named, with help from Drayano. New Icon by Drayano.

If you're wondering about how the game handles Challenge Mode:

• For extra Pokemon, the game detects what mode you are playing with and will make you face an entirely different trainer file.
  • Levels in game are adjusted (depending on mode) and will be different from what is programmed in these files.

If you have added more trainers to your game (you can call for a trainer beyond 813 with your own event scripts!), you can edit them with this expanded version up to 1000 trainers.

EDIT: Added Gender/Form/Ability editing.

BWTE 2..zip

BWTE_2_src..zip

BWTE 2..zip

BWTE_2_src..zip

Edited by Kaphotics
Added all classes

No, it edits every trainer.

The game script engine just makes you face another trainer file if you play an expanded team (challenge mode only) opponent.

Levels that are programmed with this program are increased/decreased in game depending on the current mode.

If you are against Trainer X in Normal Mode, you'll face them at the programmed level. If you face Trainer X on CHALLENGE mode, their levels will be boosted. Etc.