iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure why he would be ending it. He had like 4 or 5 people willing to make him pokemon. If he needs help Id be willing to make him a few pokemon, just PM me.

Thing is, you can make pokemon all you want but I need to know you can make what ever i need and that they can be used in Random matchups.

That is easy to do. I usually test all the Pokemon I make for people before I upload it to them. If you still need help just PM me.

Edit: Most of the pokemon you have up are universally banned from Random Battle. I put up a list a couple of pages back.

That is easy to do. I usually test all the Pokemon I make for people before I upload it to them. If you still need help just PM me.

Edit: Most of the pokemon you have up are universally banned from Random Battle. I put up a list a couple of pages back.

I no, but people like them also for Battling friends and stuff.

I understand. People just want to be able to play with whatever pokemon they want without much hassle and still have all options available to them (Random Battle, Upload Battle Videos, GTS) which is why this is having such a big following. My offer still stands to help if you still want to run the GTS server.

when u think about it, hes kinda right to end it, he has no one who can make the pokemon for him(or at least no one he can trust) so i guess its over, it sucks, but yea sometimes things like tht happen. at least it was good while it lasted, we all got awesome pokemon at least lol

rare, maybe, awesome, not very much, or rather not at all

don't know what is awesome about most of these pokemon being hardy nature and some of them with pretty much unused/bad natures

by the way @iSins, you could just tell me that you dont know if the pokemon are ev'd at least that would be an answer instead of just ignoring me

look if worst comes to worst I'll host a simillar sevice from my computers... no idea how to create the random server but I put in the effort to EV IV and movepool the .pkms I make I give them heart scales anyway so if you didn't like the moves you could just download another 3 or so and re-pick yourself... however I again offer my service to make .pkms for iSins I only make legit pokemon anyway and when I get my ds out of my locker check em all before I send anyway. Hopeing to develop a system where it assigns the person who does the download as otto ect. (not traded).

look if worst comes to worst I'll host a simillar sevice from my computers... no idea how to create the random server but I put in the effort to EV IV and movepool the .pkms I make I give them heart scales anyway so if you didn't like the moves you could just download another 3 or so and re-pick yourself... however I again offer my service to make .pkms for iSins I only make legit pokemon anyway and when I get my ds out of my locker check em all before I send anyway. Hopeing to develop a system where it assigns the person who does the download as otto ect. (not traded).

can u really? that sounds pretty interesting, i actually need sum heart scales lol i hope isins will let u make pokemon for him, cause i dont want the distributions to end, if it does then i guess u can make ur own service

can u really? that sounds pretty interesting, i actually need sum heart scales lol i hope isins will let u make pokemon for him, cause i dont want the distributions to end, if it does then i guess u can make ur own service

yes, same case here I love the idea of what he has here and if it comes to an end I'll be upset (I'm in he worst possible timezone here the gts always hits max traffic at the times I can use it, so I don't get alot of time to download.) so hopefully it's possible for the service to continue. If any one wants to contact me I have a long weekend here so I'm fairly avalible (except I'm most likly on when your sleeping xD)

yes, same case here I love the idea of what he has here and if it comes to an end I'll be upset (I'm in he worst possible timezone here the gts always hits max traffic at the times I can use it, so I don't get alot of time to download.) so hopefully it's possible for the service to continue. If any one wants to contact me I have a long weekend here so I'm fairly avalible (except I'm most likly on when your sleeping xD)

u must live like really far away to have a different timezone, still lets hope it continues, may 1st is only a few days away after all

Update:

Pokemon B/W now has 16 new pokemon added to the Distribution.

[special] Regirock377.gif

[special] Regice378.gif

[special] Registeel379.gif

[special] Dialga483.gif

[special] Palkia484.gif

[special] Heatran485.gif

[special] Regigigas486.gif

[special] Darkrai491.gif

[special] Uxie480.gif

[special] Mesprit481.gif

[special] Azelf482.gif

[special] Cresselia488.gif

[special] Tornadus641.gif

[special] Thundurus642.gif

[special] Landorus645.gif

[special] Kyurem646.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New pokemon added to Pokemon D/P/PL/HG/SS:

[special] Regirock377.gif

[special] Regice378.gif

[special] Registeel379.gif

[special] Dialga483.gif

[special] Palkia484.gif

[special] Heatran485.gif

[special] Regigigas486.gif

[special] Darkrai491.gif

[special] Uxie480.gif

[special] Mesprit481.gif

[special] Azelf482.gif

[special] Cresselia488.gif

Also every thank jasterj for making crap load of new pokemon for you guys :)