iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i can get someone i trust to make them since PopEyeJr seems to have more important things to do them make me Pokemon for the system :P

Remember, I sent you uxie, azelf, and mesprit, and ho-oh, and moltress, and palkia.

i might have pokemon for you to distrobute but i would have to trade them to you for some rubbish ones :L

i dont know if they are legit but i donr think they are hacked , i used a cheat on my r4, is that hacking if not then i wouldnt mind giving you pokemon you need, i have loads on my platinum you could use if you want iSins? (a)

[ATTACH]8033[/ATTACH]

heres the darkrai, whipped it up in about 5 mins, checked with legal checker and trashbytes, turned out to look ok, havent tested in game.

If you can test it in Wifi random and it works i will use it.

if anyone is able to test that one out in game (I have no way to transfer it to myself, and i don't own d/p/pt) if it works, my b/w version should as well since b/w is less strict i beleive on legality of generated poke's.

[ATTACH]8034[/ATTACH]

Heres a Cressselia lvl 100 shiny best move set in my opinion.

Legal tested in random battle and gts..

K, But i dont need a shiny Cresselia only Darkrai atm for Shiny of the Week to be updated.....

iSins, I like this thread, but you haven't changed the shiny of the day in a while ;/ is that because you need more? I can get you shiny pokemon but I can't change their stats/level etc... Great thread though and I would love to get a legit shiny darkrai level 100 on black and white lol so I hope that guy can make it for you ;)