iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I saw all the other pokes and thought they were all of the possible ones that he would "switch out".

Is there a way to convert the b&w legendaries to genIV or something? (excluding gen V legendaries) I would definitely do the manual labor myself if I could get more legendaries on heart gold.

I have way too many of each of these pokemon, especially the SOTD's.

If anyone wants, do a specific request and PM me (one pokemon per person, sorry!) I'll probably be slow if I get an insane amount of requests. I suggest trying the system first and obtaining your wanted pokemon before you ask me for one, though.

Update:

Looking for people who are experienced in making Pokemon for Heart Gold,Soul Silver,Black and White. If you wish to Apply please PM with the Following Request.

Make me a Darkrai491.gifLvl 100 Shiny with the best moves set and holding a great item for him HE MUST BE LEGAL!

I have way too many of each of these pokemon, especially the SOTD's.

If anyone wants, do a specific request and PM me (one pokemon per person, sorry!) I'll probably be slow if I get an insane amount of requests. I suggest trying the system first and obtaining your wanted pokemon before you ask me for one, though.

do u have tht shint axew? if u do then thks!

Name:Touya

FC:1205 9423 9174