iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh been doing this for ages and still need entei. Anyone be willing to trade for any of the rest (inc. Shiny Charizard)

Also any chance of palkia/dialga?

I could trade one to your heart gold, and from there you could transfer it to you b&w

iSins, my shinys show up as normal pokemon in the tool used to move them to different boxes in pearl (when you grab em with a hand and move to where you want to place them). Is this normal?

I could trade one to your heart gold, and from there you could transfer it to you b&w

iSins, my shinys show up as normal pokemon in the tool used to move them to different boxes in pearl (when you grab em with a hand and move to where you want to place them). Is this normal?

Thanks for the offer but I've only got white&diamond. I must be incredibly unlucky because I've had 8 kyrogres and not a single enter :(

I dont get what you mean, from what I my friend told me they work and they are shiny.

erm.. your connection has stopped working when i connect to gts it says to check connrction settings which i did and it comes up with error.

is the server / dns thing broken?

Edited by chrismo
spelling error :L

erm.. your connection has stopped working when i connect to gts it says to check connrction settings which i did and it comes up with error.

is the server / dns thing broken?

If you read the 1st post it says down due to network updates. should be back in 2-3 minutes